|Heist|Chapter 5|Decoy?|

A/N: Feel free to point out mistakes! 💙

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

Y/N's eyes shot open, a deep frown set upon her heart shaped face. The noise of a police car alarm going off had woke her up. Licking her plump lips, she sat up and got out of bed, vibrating with irritation, frown still plastered on her face. As she walked into the hallway, she saw her brother walking down the hallway, the same look on his face.

What is that? Shut that shit up.

The siblings followed the noise of the alarm, walking into a large gym. The floors were covered in mats like a high school gym would have, high ceilings, a long rope, a ring, targets, and racks of any weapon one could think of. A science looking station, a large computer, crates every where. A pit with dense foam, with a parkour spot. The Kims eyes would've widened with awe if they weren't agitated.

All the boys stood on the mats in the back on a room that had mirrors on the walls. Making eye contact with her brother, the brunette and the blonde trudged over to the rest of the group. Y/N was unfazed by Jungkook's bitter looks as she stood beside a grinning Jimin.

Namjoon reached into his pocket and pulled out a remote, turning off the alarm. Y/N fought the urge to cuss him out. After all, what was the point? To piss them off? By the look in his eyes, Y/N could tell that Namjoon was rather amused.

Clearing his throat, he had trouble biting back his grin. "Good morning," He turned his eyes towards Y/N and licked his lips. "Taehyung, please go to Yoongi and pick a weapon." Namjoon then looked over to her brother. A boxy grin spread across Taehyung's sharp face, as he walked across the room to Yoongi. Taehyung positioned his bandana higher on his forehead as his eyes lit, his eyes flickered over to two brass knuckles. Picking them up, he put his fingers through the holes, and clenched his fists over his new weapon.

"You're with me buddy," Jungkook smirked, a playful look in his eyes as the tall boy looked down at Y/N's brother. Taehyung nodded and put the brass knuckles in the bag he brought. A determined look on Taehyung's face as he and Jungkook walked over to the ring in the far corner of the room. Y/N watched them as Jungkook soundlessly explained something to Taehyung or so it seemed since they were so far away.

Jimin turned to Y/N, his grin even larger than before, "And you're with me sexy," He winked at Y/N, laughing at himself. Y/N grinned, she didn't mind training with Jimin, she was starting to enjoyed his company and maybe he has an easy job.

Jimin didn't let her grab any weapons and pulled Y/N deeper into the mirror room, position her in the middle as he walked around her. "Welcome, my fellow decoy," Jimin grinned, his eyes turning into crescents. Y/N gave his a puzzled look. Huh? She thought to herself. Jimin laughed and shook his head,"Basically you're sexy enough to lure men to their demise." Jimin spun her around and a laugh crawled up her throat.

"I'm going to teach you knife skills, but also manipulation. You will be using your looks was a weapon as well. The knives will be for just in case. We some time do jobs where the men are fooled by a pretty face, and that happens to be us. Sometimes Jungkook," Y/N tried to bite back a scoff, fortunately she was able," Taehyung or Yoongi." Jimin stated, talking with his hands. "Sometimes we will go with Namjoon for one of the more intense jobs."

Jimin stepped away, and looked down. When he looked back up, he had the most alluring expression on his face, it was nearly seductive."You'll have to look at them like this, and act like a dummy." Jimin then faked pouted, and gave the most absent looking expression that Y/N imagined slutty school girls gave their young attractive teacher. "Usually Joon will give us a folder telling us about the job we're doing, we'll have a file about men or women we'll be dealing with. Our acts will change as our jobs do. You'll have to learn to change on a whim basically." Jimin explained.

Suddenly, Jimin stood in a neutral stance, letting all the pent up stress leave him body as he relaxed himself. "You may have to walk with confidence, and knowing that you box for a living, I'm more than sure you have an inner badass." Jimin grins at Y/N. "I'm going to show you how to walk," Y/N snorted, giving Jimin an amused look. His grin not faltering, he shook his head,"I'm dead serious, you have to relax and strut your way into clubs and shit." He mumbled.

Y/N shook any childish though from her head, watching him intensely as he strolled from one side on the room to the other, his reflection moving as well. He walked like a model, the way he sauntered around gave off confidence and made his approachable. Jimin made his way back to Y/N before scratching his neck, and giving a large smile and eye smile.

"Your turn. Relax your shoulders, and swing your hip, you have a fat ass, use it to your advantage." Jimin studied her. Y/N rolling her shoulders, and popping her neck, she let out a huff, before she simply walked around the room. "Y/N! Let all your worries slip away, be confident." Jimin instructed, bending herself to Jimin's standards, she walked cooly across the room, her long hair swaying behind her. Jimin grinned once again, realizing Y/N's potential.

"You're a natural, honey." Jimin praised the boxer, causing a blush to appear on her high cheeks. As Jimin taught Y/N to use her body as a weapon, Jungkook physically surveyed Taehyung.

To his surprise, Taehyung was extremely strong, being able to benchpress over 200 pounds. His large biceps bulging. He also had sparred with Taehyung, originally taking it easy on his until he realized how good he actually was. The pain in his side was more than enough of a reminder. Taehyung managed to land nearly every hit on Jungkook's body, thankfully only leaving one bruise.

Jungkook now stood before Taehyung taking to the boy,"So you're good, but we have to move your mind away from boxing. This isn't entertainment, you aren't in the WWE. You have to use this to kill our enemies when we work with Jimin and now your sister." Jungkook stared Taehyung down, the blonde doing the same.

Taehyung nodded curtly, he was more than ready, the only things floating around in his mind as the though of avenging his parents and being through for his sister. Taehyung listened to Jungkook talk, practicing on the dummy that Jungkook dragged out of one of the many closets in the far part on the south side of the warehouse. They worked on his speed and Jungkook used a testing dummy to point out every pressure points, and not forgetting to mention the ones that if you pressed with the right force, somebody could die.

Taehyung's toned body dripped with sweat as he worked and trained. Landing punches on Jungkook, working on trying to move swiftly and practice his speed, reciting the pressure points, by the time 4:20 rolled around, he had nearly 1/3 of them memorized.

"And break!" Namjoon's voice boomed as he grinned at his members. Though he wouldn't admit it, the Kim siblings worked well with his men. "We'll have a meeting and speak about rules, you'll met Nari and all that jazz after we eat."

"Finally Jin-hyung made something, I'm starving." Hoseok huffed as he and Jimin shoved past each other to make it back to the north side of the warehouse, fighting to be the first with a plate. Y/N shook her head, turning to leave until she felt something wet against her arm.

Her painted with disgust, she turned to her shirtless brother who pressed his stinky, sweaty body against her. "Taeeeee," She whined, she rubbed her now moist arm on her shirt and scrunched her nose up at him. His familiar laugh drifted throughout the air.

"I love you sisssyyyy~" He spoke in a singsong voice, grabbing onto his sister, he began to rub himself against her, wiping his sweat and musk all over Y/N.

"You stink, you nasty fucker." Y/N said before breaking free from him and running to be fed.