| Heist | Chapter 9 |Blood Lust Part 1|

Feel free to point out mistakes so that I can revise💙

Now in a completely different room, Y/N looked around as Naomi dried her hair with a small blow dryer. She noticed mood boards with the boys on them. Their outfits on display on mannequins as well, she noticed two unclothed ones, feeling slightly excited to see what she'd be wearing.

If I'm going to murder someone, at least it's being done in style.

Y/N stifled her laughter due to her morbid thoughts.

In awe, Y/N stared at her reflection as Naomi styled her hair. Little had she known, the color suited her well. Her long, now curled hair cascading down her back. Jimin stood behind the females, a large grin on his face.

"Who knew red would be your color." Jimin mumbled as he walked towards them, "It looks great, I'd know," Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at the 16 year old. Laughing, Y/N nudged Jimin with her elbow.

"Jimin is right. It looks amazing on you." Naomi grinned, as she combed through her curls, fluffing them out. A light blush appeared on Y/N's face due to the compliments as she grinned awkwardly, slightly feeling uncomfortable being complimented on her looks.

"I mean you are the artist, I'm just the art" Y/N smiled as she stared at her reflection. The red so drastic from the chocolate brown hair she once had. Smiling, Naomi handed Y/N the mask Jin had given her and Y/N smiled as it matched her hair.

Standing up, Y/N walked closer to the mirror, tenderly running her fingers through her curls. Careful to not mess up her hair, Y/N lived for the intense color. "Thank you so much, Naomi. Thanks for not ruining my hair."

Reaching forward, Naomi pulled Y/N into her embrace, not noticing the girl stiffen up from the hug. Y/N wasn't used to female affection or affection from anyone other than Taehyung but she didn't shrug off the meer stranger, allowing herself to be hugged. Though she couldn't bring herself to hug back.

The door abruptly opens, and in walks Jin with Jungkook shadowing him. The younger holding a mask similar to her own. Y/N couldn't help but cringe. She had noticed how much the members stressed her and Jungkook to try and get along but he wouldn't budge.

Thought it confused Y/N, she couldn't care less if he liked her or not.

He's the one missing out, I'm fun.

She thought to herself, as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"Oh my!" Jin gasps as he lunged into the room, grabbing Y/N long and now red hair. "Red looks gorgeous on you, your natural cherry lips now matches your hair." He complimented as he playfully winked, tapping her lips with the tip of his pointer finger.

Turning on his heels, Jin yanked a wordless Jungkook into the room. His expression causing the others in the room to raise their brows. His eyes pouring into Y/N. Her expression slowly lighting up with agitation and embarrassment.

"Why are you making that face," Jimim laughed as he poked Jungkook's cheek.

Grabbing his hyung's finger, Jungkook glared at him. "I don't know what you're talking about. What am I supposed to say?" Rolling his eyes, and turning away, Jungkook let Jimin's finger go. "Nice hair or whatever. Can we just worry about their initiation." He said, stating rather than asking as he twirled a small gold lighter in his large hand.

What's with him and that thing?

Bringing his hands up as a sign of surrendering, a laugh left Jimin's lip.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N turned to Jin, smiling at the eldest. "I did come in here to retrieve you, Namjoon wants us at the table. He'll tell us how things are gonna go down. I'll train you on everything you read in the files, and then you'll get dressed." As if he could hear Y/N's thoughts, Jin leaned forward.

"It's okay to be nervous. Remember Namjoon and Hoseok will be in the car and your brother and Kook will be there." Jin started, grabbing Y/N's small and nimble hands.

Smiling slightly, Y/N gave his hands a squeeze. She let Jin lead her around the mansion, her eyes bouncing between the decor that coated the white walls, and Jungkook.

She noted how his red shirt clung to his slim body, the bloody crimson color matching her newly minted hair color.

His strong hand twirled the shiny lighter in his hand, solely concentrating on how it slide across his palm.

Y/N followed Jin to their large and grand dining room where Namjoon sat at the head of the table in a chair that was just as luxurious as the room it sat in.

"You look great, " Namjoon began, bowing his head slightly. "Are you ready?" he asked as he sifted through his own files that were more plump than Y/N and Taehyung's.

A sigh left Y/N's lips, as she pulled out a chair close to Namjoon. Her last leg hiked up and sitting in the chair with her.

"Thank you, " she licked her lips, moistening them. "As ready as I'll ever be." she offered a smile, as anguish and revenge radiated from her eyes.

Clapping his hands together, Namjoon laughed, he recognized the glimmer in her eye. Its the look they all have. "Good, now let's run through the plan."

___

Sorry it took so long to get another chapter out, i was gping through a hard time with both writers block and plain giving up on this book but it is my baby, and i worked so hard on it so i want to finish. If you enjoyed reading this chapter please vote on the chapter, it would mean the world to know people are reading my book.