|Heist|Chapter 6|Rules|

A/N: Feel free to point out mistakes! 💙

Y/N glanced around the dining room, beautiful china flush against the marble table as Jin asked Jimin and Jungkook to help bring out food. Taehyung walked down the stairs, freshly cleaned and no longer smelling like hobos and ass. As he walked past, he licked his hand and wiped it along Y/N's neck.

Cringing with disgust, she glared at him as he sat next to her and Jin who sat at one head of the table. "Might've cleaned your body, but you definitely didn't clean ya mouth." Y/N remarked, scowling at him.

Taehyung snorted, his eyes wide as his sister's remark surprised him. "That's why..." He trailed off, lost for words. It was Y/N's turn to snort before she turned away, looking at the door was Jin, Jimin and Jungkook walked in with food. Y/N would've glared at the brunette but all the food in his hand was rather distracting.

The boys watch as the Kim siblings become awestruck, a chuckle leaving Jin's throat. Y/N stared with wide eyes, wanting to pinch herself. "It's like you've never seen this much food." Jimin laughed, taking a bite of beef Lo Mien, slurping a noodle.

As his mouth pooled with drool, Taehyung replied,"We haven't," He said licking his lips,"It's been a whole since we've seen a whole pizza, shit." He muttered. Jin's brows furrowed as he shook his head sadly. He began to fill Taehyung's plate as Jimin and Hoseok piled food onto Y/N's plate.

Jin grinned as the children before him eyes lit up,"Eat." He said as he used Taehyung's chopsticks to feed him some fried rice while Jimin feed Y/N noodles.

Y/N nearly moaned, the food was so good, "Jin Oppa this is amazing." Y/N lit up, the boys eyes widening at the nickname Y/N gave their oldest hyung. While the boys felt electrified by the words, expect Taehyung, Jin shook his head at the formal nickname, knowing she called him that out of respect.

"You guys are gross. Thats my sister!" Taehyung cringed as he kept eating.

"Disrespectful little boys." Jin murmured, "dirty minded." Suddenly Namjoon cleared his throat, turning everyone's attention from the beet red Y/N. Wiping his mouth with a napkin, he sat up straight.

If it wasn't evident already that Kim Namjoon, was the leader of Bangtan, his posture, aura, everything screams authority. Y/N definitely would be lying if she deny Namjoon that fact that he is extremely attractive, the dimples, the dark green hair, his height being over 6'5 at least, man is he beautiful.

"Kim Y/N. Kim Taehyung," Namjoon spoke out, looking at the siblings who visibly flinched. "Let me inform you about the rules." He spoke again, waiting for the two to nod and acknowledge him. When Y/N turned towards him completely, he began to list everything off.

" 1. My word is law, you do as I say, I'm the leader, one of the only people that will ever give you orders, which you must definitely follow unless you have a really good reason, or you'll be sent to the black out room.

2. On jobs, Naomi will come and give you an outfit that you will nearly always wear. It will always come with a mask. Never take it off, never give out anything other than your alias. Which will be given to you by the public.

3. If anybody from Jin to Hoseok tell you something, like orders, chances are they came from me. So listen.

4. If anybody asks about Bangtan, you aren't Bangtan, you don't know Bangtan. I don't care if your best friend or great uncle Hyundai asks about it, you know nothing.

5. Even though we are mobsters and assassins, you'll have chores, this place doesn't clean itself, and Naomi isn't a maid, she is only here to help with the aesthetic purposes, a stylist of sorts but she'll give us clothes that will keep us safe, like Jungkook's fire resistant pants, jacket and boots, our bullet proof vests and everything else.

6. No one left behind! You don't leave a member behind, we are family. We fight for family, blood or not. Worst case scenario, the longest it will take us to save somebody is 3 days, no longer than that.

Other than that, I think I went over the important parts, beside initiation, which we'll talk about when it comes around." Namjoon listed, everyone listening to their leader. When Namjoon began to eat, so did everyone else. Taehyung and Y/N nodded before finishing their food like the rest.

Initiation? I thought we were already members!? I mean we even have jobs....