Heist|Chapter 1|Tap Out|

A/N: For those who choose to read this, I hope you enjoy. I've been working on this for a while and for what i've already done, this is my favorite book i've written so far. Feel free to point out mistakes! 💙 

The smell of sweat and blood wafted into Y/N's nose and she and her older brother stood side to side. Both reeking with sweat as Y/N pushed back her sweaty hair and Taehyung took a swig of ice cold water. Taehyung stood against the rope, outside the ring as Y/N climbed in. A boxy smirk painted on his face, as he stared intensely at his sister's opponent, like his sister was doing, her pouty lips downturned in a deep frown while she teased her opponent by the look in her eyes.

"This will be easy as pie. You got this."Taehyung chimed to his sister, rubbing her shoulders after he had handed forward the water bottle, Y/N swallowing a mouthful of water, as Taehyung was more than confident his sister would win like he did the previous match before his sisters'.

A smile flashed on features and both the corners of her eyes turned up. A singular dimple on her right cheek. The Referee climbing into the rope, Y/N slipping in her mouth guard as she got into position, clenching her fists inside her black boxing gloves.

The referee climbed back out and stood by the rope, resting his arm over it as he counted. When zero left his lips, Y/N opponent tried to rush her only for Y/N to block, taking the girl by surprise and crazed look flashing over her features.

Y/N slammed her fist into the girl stomach, and then forces her body forward, slamming her shoulder into the girl's jaw, and then sweeps her feet from underneath her, sending the girl tumbling.

Her opponent stared up, her eyes wide, a huff leaving her lips when Y/N body slams her, the other girl getting her head slammed into the floor of the ring, and receiving an elbow to the chest.

Cheers leave Taehyung's mouth, a proud expression on his face as his little sister did their signature move, the Kim slam. "You got this, Y/N!"

Meanwhile a tall young man sat in the audience, more than slightly impressed with the sibling's skills. His expression serious as he surveyed the fight. Namjoon knew that he had to have the siblings in his gang, both having potential to become a high-ranking member in the most famous gang that was up and coming in the Korean Mafia scene.

Being leader, Namjoon was surrounded by his men, while they had their weapons tucked away in the pockets of their large winter coats, incase if things got messy.

One of his body guards sat with his mouth dropped, drool pooling inside her mouth. Jungkook watched as the girl worked fast, even though her opponent was able to make her way off the mat doesn't mean she'll stay out. The way she moved was like she was dancing across the mat striking her opponent's random body parts. She blocked nearly every hit, except one, which sent her body tumbling.

Her body hit the bottom of the ring, her mouth guard getting knocked out her mouth, her mouth being filled with blood. After spitting out blood, though no one could see because she had her head down, a wicked smirk painted across her lips as she wiped her mouth.

She bubbled up with anger, in such as bizarre state, she flung her body forward, attacking the gurl, landing powerful punches. The other girl's body was sent flying into the other side of the ring, smacking into the rope.

Y/N ran up and body slammed the girl once more, pinning her against the floor of the ring. The referee slid into the ring, smacking the mat as he counted to three.

'1!"

"2!"

"3!"

Though the girl thrashed around, grinning as the girl was tapped out. Sliding into the ring and pulling Y/N up, Taehyung held up her arm, showing off his sister as victorious. Y/N grinned as she panted. Namjoon watched, by the look on his face, if people could see under their masks, they would be able to tell that Namjoon and his men were more than impressed.