Concert Dilemma [Murasakibara Atsushi]

Murasakibara x Reader

Note: Please please please pretend that you're a fan of One Direction. It's for the sake of the story c:

I legit didn't know what I was writing so... sorry if it's crap xD

-:-:-:-

     "Atsushi-kun~" You sing-songed your boyfriend's name as you skipped over to his seat where he was half asleep.

     "Eh, [F/N]-chin~? What is it?" Your purple haired boyfriend asked with his adorable sleepy voice.

     You gave him a cheeky smile and tugged on his gakuran. "Let's go to the rooftops. I have something to ask of you." You said, a wider smile appearing on your face when he had stood up from his seat. "Yay~!" You cheered.

     Upon arriving at the said area, you showed him two tickets with a bit of difficulty since he was much taller than you. "Look, look! Tickets to a concert!" You said.

     He looked at the two pieces of paper with no interest at all. "And you point is~?"

     You pouted and brought you hand back down. "Could you... accompany me?" You asked him as you gave your best puppy eyes you could muster up.

     Murasakibara looked at you indifferently, pulling out a pocky stick from his uniform. Only God would know how he was able to fit a whole box in there. "Why?" He asked with a deadpan tone.

      You slightly fidgeted on your place, regretting at the choice of asking him. "N-Nevermind... I'll just ask someone else..." You mumbled, wanting to get away at the embarrassing situation. You scrambled to the door that leads to the staircase, but before you could though, you felt a large hand grab your wrist and pull you into something. You looked up, the top of your head on Murasakibara's chest.

      Murasakibara had this cute little pout on his lips which made you silently awe at the sight. "No~ [F/N]-chin will only go with me~" He said, his usual drowsy tone made you giggle. He held you tighter against him, and you could hear the haste beating of your boyfriend's heart.

     You smirked. "Worried that I might ask a boy?"

     The giant nodded and quickly leaned down to peck your forehead.

     Height differences between a girl and a boy are so cute, because FOREHEAD KISSES, AMIRITE?

+++

     Murasakibara stood beside you in the gold seating of the arena. It was quite far from the stage, but it was worth it just to see them, at least a glimpse to know that they are actually real, and not just some photoshopped pictures of good looking men.

     Suddenly, there was this girl beside you about the age of twelve. You crouched down and asked her, "Who's your favourite?"

     She looked up at you and smiled smugly. "I like Niall because he has blonde hair."

     You cocked an eyebrow. "That's funny," You said, scoffing, "because Niall's a natural brunette. He dyes his hair." You looked down at her, superiority reflecting your features. "Oh, oh, oh~ You don't know you basic facts~" You mocked, inwardly chuckling. "No, no- Hey! Atsushi-kun, don't push me!"

     You see, your lovable boyfriend had pushed you, effectively switching places with you which made you huff. "Ma, ma, [F/N]-chin, you're getting ahead of yourself." He said, patting your head in attempt to calm you down.