Gugure! Kokkuri-san [Midorima Shintarou]

Gugure! Kokkuri-san [Midorima Shintarō]

Midorima x Reader

-:-:-:-

"Kokkuri-san, Kokkuri-san, please show yourself to me..." You chant as you place your finger on the coin which was on a piece of paper with the letters of the alphabet, numbers, and the words 'yes' and 'no'.

"Oi, [F/N], what are you doing?" Your boyfriend, Midorima Shintarō, asked as he sweat-dropped when he had entered your house to visit you.

"Trying to summon Kokkuri-san." You reply as you sigh. Your eyes suddenly light up as you turn your head towards Midorima who sat beside you on the couch. "That reminds me..."

Your boyfriend raised an eyebrow. "What?"

You snatched your phone from the coffee table and went to the website where you usually watch animes at and searched for the anime Gugure! Kokkuri-san and clicked a link to a random episode. "Shintarō, can you say 'god damn' in English?"

He looked at you incredulously. "Hah? And why would I do that?"

"Come on~ Just do it!"

"F—Fine. It's not like I want to follow you or something, I just want to get this over with," was his reply as he shifts his gaze away from your puppy eyes. He coughed once and said, "God damn."

"Hmm..." You looked at him as if critiquing his existence. "Say it faster and say it as if you're angry."

"Wh—What? No! I already said it once and I'm not saying it again!"

"Just like how you said I love you to me?"

"..."

"Buuuuurn." You whispered in his ear before poking his side. "Anyway, I just noticed that you two sounded the same." You comment. "Although, he cleans better,"

Midorima tenses as he stares at you, his eyes twitching as he becomes colored with black and white.

"—he cooks better,"

Your green haired boyfriend gulps as he almost chokes on his own saliva as his ego gets blown by you (that ain't the only thing you'll blowing toni—//slapped).

"—aaand he's daaamn good looking alright." You finish, leaning back on the couch as you gaze at Midorima from the corner of your eye, a victorious look in them. "I mean, his smile is sooo charming~" You provoke the ace of your school as you watch him. "And plus, he's good at everyth—"

chuuu~

"..."

"..."

"... did you just kiss me?"

"... no."

"IS YOU JELLY, MIDOBABY?"

"I AM NOT, IN FACT JEALOUS! I JUST DID THAT TO SHUT YOU UP! AND DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU IDIOT!"

"Tsundere~"

"Tch, god damn!"

"HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST—"

"I DIDN'T!"

"I... Is it wrong that I'm turned on?"

Midorima almost choked on his spit once again. "WHAT ARE YOU—"

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SEXY, I'M SORRY!"

"[F/N]!"

"That's right, say my name..."

Again, Midorima choked on his spit. "Wha—! That's it, I'm leaving!"

"No come back, Shintarō— pffft, HAHAHA!!" You laugh once he left your house. "It's so fun teasing him~"

...

"I wonder if I can persuade him to cosplay as Kokkuri-san..."

+++

OMAKE:

The next day at school, you decided to pester Midorima again about Kokkuri-san. "Three meals a day and fifty different ingredients! Repeat after me!"

"..."

"Damn it, Kokkuri-san! You taught me—"

"FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT KOKKURI-SAN!"

"... I still love you."

"... Iloveyoutoosobye!!" Then he runs away.

-:-:-:-

Awe hihi short yet cute one-shot x3

Episode 1 of Gugure! Kokkuri-san is seen above x)

Any feedback on this one-shot? c:

Coming up:

Nijimura x Reader

Don't forget to vote and comment! It makes me inspired to write!

I prefer comments though huehue *hint hint*

~kirami

04/20/15