Chapter Four

I run into Ryan's room, giggling my head off. He pummels me to the wall, and kisses me soft, long, drawn out, loving, and heated. I reply with excitement, ripping of his Jack Wills shirt. He grins naughtily at me, and he unbuttons my top also. His soft lips trace my jaw line, down my neck, and leaves gentle damp patterns embedded on my torso with his lips. I moan out loudly, and throw my head back, closing my eyes, so that all I can do is feel him against me. He takes off his jeans, and mine, and we collapse onto each other once more. I kiss him now, under his ear, his favourite place to be kissed. He laughs, and shoves down my underwear, kissing my thighs as he went. I smothered him in kisses, down his chest, to his stomach and biting his belly button teasingly. He chuckles, and kisses every part of me, then leaving me damp all over. I do the same to him, and sooner than later, he thrusts himself in and out of me, whilst I cry out, wanting more, faster, harder. He gives me every thing he's got, and it pleases me greatly. I moan and gasp, and cry out my approval, whilst he half laughs, half pants a little. Then, after a while, he collapses on top of me again, exhausted, his sweaty body resting comfortably on mine. He plays with my hair lovingly whilst I stare at him, lying next to him. He is so beautiful, his emerald eyes gleaming, his black hair in one, neat, sexy Justin Beiber sweep around his amazing features. He smiles at me. I've been staring at him the whole time. I kiss him softly.

' I love you, Ryan' I whisper. He holds me to his chest, whilst I wrap my legs round his. ' So much...'

' I love you too, babes' he murmures, staring at the ceiling. He seems to be in deep thought. ' Tell me everything thats going on between you and Zayn. Your on everybody's minds now'

I sigh, ' Nothing like what you and the others think. I'm trying to help him, like Abbey is, but he isn't letting me. He's tough, but I never give up on a challenge'

Ryan chuckles with adoration, twirling a bit of my hair in his fingers. I smile warmly.

' Com 'ere' he whispers, drawing me closer. This time, it's romantic, and slow, kisses dampening my skin. I cry out the old, I love you, many times as we writhe passionatley in each others arms, and he replies the same, making me grin. Then. after about an hour, we stop, as it's getting late. I pull back on my clothes, kiss him goodbye, and walk stealthily out the house, very carefully avoiding Ryan's parents. I run across the streets, feeling lighter than ever, and deeply satisfied, and so in love. I get home to an empty house, and begin on my homework. It's hard... I try to concentrate, but I just keep thinking of how many times Ryan says he loves me. I smile down at my homework. It's science stuff, averages and conclusions blah, blah, blah. I lean back, and sigh out, tilting my head comfortably...

Bing!

I jerk awake, and check my phone. I fantastic. A text from Zayn. He saw me less than four hours ago, and he's already communicating to me? I roll my eyes whilst I read the text.

need help with homework, got any advice? zayn

I call him instead.

' Hello?' he says when he answers.

' Zayn, it's Jenny here' I mumble, stretching out on my bed.

' Hi Jenny' he sounded blunt, emotionless.

' You asked for help on the homework? You're the best in our year, Zayn' I say, not meaning to be kind, but I was really being literal. He was the best a science in our year, and if I'm honest, pretty terrible at everything else. Zayn chuckles shortly at the other line.

' Am not. Help needed now' he says, his tone now becoming seductive, and low. ' What do you do for the averages?'

' Zayn, we learned that in first y-' he coughs pointedly. ' Fine, fine, you add all the measurements up, then divide by the number of measurements there are. Good?'