Chapter Seven

Thanks for reading my book, i love you! leav your comments, they would be really appreciated, thanks! xxx

' You'd better do a hell of a lot of explaining you little brute!' I yell at Zayn, who winces at my tone. I set down on the bed, and cover my face in my hands. Zayn rests a hand on my shoulder.

' Don't cry' he whispers. ' C'mon. Come for a bath, we'll mull things over in the hot water'

He sees my face. ' They will give us complimentary swimming costumes, now come on'

I sigh, and follow him, the idea of a bath sounds great, but I really, really want to call Niall,  but it is about five in the morning. I get changed in the lavish bathroom, into one of their damn complimetnary costumes, and meet Zayn in the hot tub. Fuck, he looks sexy! I want to run my hands all over Zayn, but that would just be weird. I slipped into the tub next to him. His wound looked gruesome, ugh, I thought, as I traced the bullet lines with my finger.

' Oh, Zayn' I whisper, leaning against his shoulder. The hot water is making me weak and relaxed, and I am just so tired, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without answers. Zayn winces.

' You wanted answers?' he asks me. I nod, and he takes a deep breath. ' From the beggining, you will hate me for this-but I killed someone. I killed Jake's girlfriend. She had betrayed me, I thought I was her guy, but she was cheating, and she got me into smoking, which really drove me mad, and when I found out, I got real angry, and we started to fight physically, man is she tough. I began to pound her bloody head to the ground, so she would stop yelling, but she didn't stop, which made me pound harder, until she stopped. She was gone. Then, Jake came after me, and tried to kill me, the same way I killed her. He wasn't exactly a muscle machine, so I left him unconsious on his bathroom floor, blood everywhere, that got him scared. Then, until a few months ago, he came back for me. He said I could repay his debt, in drugs, and I know how to get drugs for free, I know how to find them, make them, cook them, all that, so I made him, what I thought was meth, which takes months to produce, and when I gave it to him, it turned out to be ecstacy, which I have also home made. I got it mixed up, hopeless as I am. And, you know the rest'

By that time when he is finished, I have backed off from him, horrified. I was sharing a hot tub with a murderer! I felt sick.

' Zayn...' I whispered. Zayn gave me a damn pleading, sexy look, which I found hard to resist.

' I regret what I did, hugely' he whispers, as he stares out at the stars above us, through the window. It's pitch black out there, a stunning scene, which I would be able to appreciate if I weren't feeling so sick. Zayn swam over in the water, towards me, and rested a large hand on my thigh. I instantly thought of Niall, and how I promised to myself I would never lie to him, but Zayn was irresistable. Niall or Zayn? I had no idea, the only knowledge was that I just loved Niall with my life.

' I have a boyfriend' I gabbled. Shit! Why did I let that slip?! I am the hugest idiot to walk this planet, or, in this case, fly the skies. Zayn smirked.

' No you don't, you and Ryan broke up, remember?' Zayn murmured, romance in his chocolatey eyes, that made me want to melt. Think of Niall, Niall, NIALL. But just look at those eyes, those abs, his perfect jaw line, Zayn's beautiful look on his face as he gave my cheek a brush with his finger, that sent a shiver up my spine.

' No, I have a new boyfriend, Zayn' I whispered, backing away from him. I reached the other side of hot tub in one swift movement. Zayn looked hurt, and pale, even in the heat of the water. 'Niall Horan. I love him, he loves me, I'll make that clear. OK?'

Zayn nods, looking shocked. ' I didn't know you had it in you to get a boyfriend that fast, Jenny'

I splashed him with water, thinking back to the time I splashed Niall, in the sea. That all seemed a world away now. Zayn giggled, and got out the hot tub, and wrapped a towel round me. I let him touch me, but not too much. I don't even know why I was agreeing to coming to America. I don't think I had much choice anymore. I got changed discretely in the bathroom again, and got into our room, and found Zayn pouring over a complimentary book. Damn that complimentary crap.

' What clothes am I meant to wear, Zayn?' I ask him. He looks up, only a towel wrapped round his waist. He shrugs.

' There a complimetary wardobe just over there' he jerks his thumb over to the walk in wardrobe on the far side of the room. I grunt at the word complimentary. I peer in. The clothes there are actually pretty nice, so I pick out a plain white night dress, and shove it on in the bathroom. I realise it's pretty short cut, and quite revealing. Damn. I walk back in self consiosly. Zayn wolf whistles. I giggle.

' Stop it!' I say, lying on the bed, shutting my eyes. Zayn lies beside me, and looks me in the eyes, our faces very close. I get uncomfortable.

' Don't do that' I say softly. Zayn raises his eyebrows.

' I can do what I want' he says cheekily. He puts an arm on my waist, and shit does it feel good, but shit can I bring myself to pull him away from me. His touch feels good, and innocent on my skin, everything that he isn't.

' Zayn' I say sternly, ' I am going to sleep in the same bed as a murderer. I'd much rather be with Niall, you know that'

' Fuck do I know that' he whispers. His hand slides slowly off my waist, making me want to moan out in pleasure, but I don't, and he gets up, and turns off the light. He fumbles for the bed in the darkness, then trips up, and collapses on top of me. I giggle and squirm.

' Zayn! Get off! Oh god!' I squeal. He laughs loudly, before bouncing on my stomach. I don't think I've ever felt more turned on, but never more put off. I let him bounce for a little longer, then he rolled slowly off, making me shudder with enjoyment. Our bodies are entangled in the dark, I don't know whos legs are whos, or who arms belong to whoever, but I just end up breathing fast, slightly panicking whether Zayn's lips would find mine in the darkness, and for me to unintentionally kiss him in the the dark. God, I hope not. Zayn then pulls his body from mine, and we both lie, panting, next to each other. He rests a hand on my cheek. I blink, but he wont see. I let him then slide that hand down, to my waist, down my leg, then up again. His hand slides more slowly up my night dress, and I can almost hear his thoughts in the pitch blackness, but then his hand continues to travel up my body, then rest on my cheek again. I hear rustles of duvet, then, next, the thrill of his lips on my forehead. I shut my eyes, and allow my senses only to become touch, and I feel elated. His lips are soft, damp, better than anything, and he kisses my head. I sigh out, and fall to sleep, his lips still on me.

' Goodnight, Jennifer' he whispers. That's the last thing I hear, his voice a lulaby to me, deep and low, music in the night.