Chapter 24

Allison 

When I walked into the room, Zoe was laying on her back doing something on her phone. I walked up to the bed and decided to lay down beside her. After she ignored me, I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing on her phone that she couldn't pay attention to me. 

I couldn't help my curiosity and decided to see what she was doing. She was texting someone and telling them that she was going to come over. 

Like hell she was. 

"You are not going over there" I found myself saying without thought. She looked at me a little shocked at my tone of voice but I wasn't backing down. "It's late" 

"They wanted me to come over tomorrow"

 She explained glancing at me every now and then as she texted away at her cell phone. I felt the familiar pang of jealousy run through me. "Why are they texting you at 9:48?" 

"Well, neither one of us have a bedtime, and it's not THAT late, I was the one that texted them. I was bored" She pouted up at me and I felt aroused at the action. It was just so cute. Also, I know that I'm her first girlfriend and she's not used to being in a relationship, but I'd have to teach her that I'm the one in charge and she shouldn't speak to me like THAT.  

I took the phone right from her hands, she protested immediately as I placed it down on the nightstand. I straddled her waist and grabbed her arms pinning them above her head. She smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Babe, if you're ever feeling bored, I have something for you to do" I whispered before connecting our lips. She met me halfway, it was obvious she was just as hungry for me as I was for her. She's been teasing me ever since I moved in and it's been hard to maintain control, especially when I haven't had sex in a long time. "Zoe, I really want you" I panted between kisses. I had moved down to her neck, her arms still pinned in my own. I began sucking on her neck, I wanted everyone to know that she was taken. I could tell that it turned her own because she was moving underneath me, trying to create friction between her legs, it was adorably sexy. 

"I - I want you to Allison" 

"I know this  is your first tim-" 

"I'm ready" She interrupted. I looked her in the eyes, "I'm ready for whatever you want to do to me" 

Her phone on the nightstand dinged signaling a text message interrupting both of us. I glanced over and read the screen. 

'1 message from Octavia. Swipe to read' it said. I turned back to look at her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow baby girl.