Chapter 47

Zoe.

1

"Zoe. Since we're alone, I kind of want to talk to you about something. I didn't really want to talk to Oliver about it... I know he'd tease me" O looked around the room making sure we were really alone.

"OKay. Don't keep me in suspense. What is it?" I whispered back.

"It's already been established that both Natalie and Allison are into BDSM. Even Oliver knows that, but -" She sighed and bit her lip. "Promise not to say anything?" I nodded my head. "Pinky promise" She stuck out her pinky and I looped mine through hers. "First of all, Natalie's a mommy domme"

"What's that?" I frowned.

"Well basically, She wants me to call her Mommy and she wants me to act like a child around her"

"Okay. Is that a problem for you?"

"Well, I don't know. It makes me feel weird, I mean, I already have a mother, I don't know where she is, I don't know if she's still alive. I feel like Oliver would be so mad at me for even considering it. Of course I'm not going to tell him"

"I don't think it's the same. It's sexual right?"

"Nate said during that time, it's not. It's something that she wants but she said that if I didn't want to do it, that I didn't have to" Octavia looked down in her lap and played with her hands. "I enjoy spending time with Nate, she's fun, hilarious and caring. But, she refuses move on from vanilla sex without signing a contract first"

"A contract?"

"Yes, she says it's to protect the both of us, think of it more as a guideline of what is allowed and what's not allowed"

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Zoe, focus, we're not talking about you right now"

I laughed. "Sorry. Continue"

"I just don't know what to do Zoe. I'm not sure about this Mommy Domme stuff. Nate said we could sign a contract for one week just to give it a try and I can call the safeword at any time if I'm feeling uncomfortable, but I'm just afraid. What if I don't like it? What if I can't do it, will she break up with me? I'm not ignorant to the fact that Nate has a long history when it comes to women, I don't want to be another failed relationship of hers"

"Girls, would you two like a drink?" It was Rebecca. She carried a tray with two glasses of what I assume to be lemonade. I'm not going to lie, I haven't the slightest clue about what Octavia is talking about. I'm grateful for the interruption.

"Oh, yes ma'am. Thank you so much"

"Oh, you two have the photo album. Scoot. Let me get in between the two of you, let's go through it together" I glanced at Octavia who rolled her eyes and had a look of frustration on her face. I shrugged at her apologetically.