1 (short chaper just to explain things next will be longer)

Azulas pov

It's been a whole year after my brother zuko defeated me in combat and took what was rightfully mine. He stole my spot as fire lord him and his friends defeated my dad and took away his fire bending now he's just a useless old man. I know I should hate zuko after what he did to me him and that little brat katara but to be honest I miss him.

I've always cared for him I mean I've tried to kill him yes but I never actually wanted to. I was just doing as daddy told me. Sometimes I regret not telling him how much he means to me.

I regret a lot of things that I did but most of all I regret in prisoning my 2 best friends mai and ty lee. After they betrayed me I was about to hit mai with the biggest ball of fire I could muster but that's when ty lee chi blocked me I can still see the tears in her eyes as I fell to the ground.

I miss them so much I miss mai I miss zuko and.... I miss ty lee. I could never explain it but I've always felt a connection to her and it scared me I mean I would never tell anyone that because everyone believes I'm fearless but to tell you the truth when I'm around her I just feel scared. Because I didn't no what I was feeling and I thought it could get me killed but I won't haft to worry about that anytime soon because I'll never see them again and I'll rot in this cell forever or at least that's what I thought.

Before I could get completely lost in thought I heard the metal door open into the small room that people could come talk to me in wile I stay in my cell.

"Hey azula" I turn around I moved faster than I had in a year......"zuko".