CHAPTER 6

JUN'S POV
-Time skip 6 months later-

I'm finally recovered from the accident, and now I can walk normally with the difference that now I have a scar on my left leg due to the surgery... But it's okay tho, it doesn't hurt anymore...

About the festival, it was impossible for our restaurant to participate because of my injury... And Sana couldn't assist neither because she needed to replace me at the restaurant... To sump up, it was the worst tourism season ever!

But now, a new chance for me is ready... I couldn't participate at the competition for the title of best young chef... But I'll make sure to lean lots of things when I travel to Spain...

-Dad: Son, are you sure that you have everything you'll need?
-Jun: Yeah, don't worry (smiles)
-Dad: Now, you'll become a chef there in Spain... You'll be a whole grown up man once we see again...
-Jun: Yeah, just wait for two years dad (smiles)
-Sana: I'll miss you nii-chan (smiles and hugs you)
-Jun: Yeah me too, make sure to keep on studying and graduate with great marks, okay? (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, don't worry and good luck! (smiles)
-Jun: Thanks... I'll be leaving (smiles and waves)

I then get inside the plane and start my trip to Spain

I then get inside the plane and start my trip to Spain... I'll definitely become a chef and show my dad what I'm capable of... He'll feel really proud...

SANA'S POV
-Time skip some hours later-

Well, so from now on, it'll be just dad an I at the restaurant... I'm gonna miss him, who am I going to bother now? Oh, the girls are there...

-Mina: Sana-chan! (smiles)
-Sana: Hi... (smiles)
-Momo: Why do you look so upset?
-Sana: My brother left today to Spain... (sighs) It'll be weird without him...
-Momo: He has left already?! I never had the chance to thank him because I couldn't approach him... (sighs) Agh, I can't belive that the last time I saw him we were fighting for a pork at the supermarket...
-Mina: That's sad... Jun oppa is really handsome, I liked seeing him around... (smiles) But I understand that he needs to study and accomplish his goals...
-Momo: He couldn't participate at the competition for the best young chef because of me... That's why I didn't participate neither, it was not fair...
-Sana: You are so considered, but don't realax too much... My brother won't stop... Now he's totally recovered...
-Momo: Yeah, I won't relax (smiles) I'll become a better chef than him in order to win with my restaurant in a future...
-Mina: We'll see... (smiles)

MOMO'S POV
-Time skip some weeks later-

-Momo: What the hell?
-Dad: Watch your mouth... We don't have any other option... (sighs)
-Momo: But dad, that would mean that I would need to work with our rivals...
-Dad: That boy saved you, we own it to them... (sighs)
-Momo: But I have no idea about Spanish food...
-Dad: You'll need to work as a waitress or whatever they need... (looks down) I don't like this neither... Our honor has been hurted...
-Mom: But, if you try to be positive, you'll be with your friend Sana as well... (smiles)
-Momo: That's true but... I don't like working for them...
-Dad: It's a debt we have... Your life is really precious... We need to pay for it... (sighs)
-Momo: Agh, fine! I'll start working there, although it is a totally nonsense... (pissed)

JUN'S POVAhh

JUN'S POV
Ahh... I love Spain, the weather here is seriously warm... And damn, the food... Here you can eat really cheap and still eat a big amount... It's the best!

Also, I'm taking this chance to learn Spanish... And that will be really useful in a future when we get tourists at the restaurant...

Of course, sometimes I feel homesick... I miss talking with Sana, dad... Agh, well, I also miss my bets friend Yuto...

-Girl: Excuse me...
-Jun: Yes?
-Girl: Can you serve me a plate of "calamares a la andaluza" along with "costillas de cerdo al horno"?
-Jun: Yeah sure... Wait a moment, I'll try to have it as soon as possible (smiles)
-Girl: Are you from here? (smiles)
-Jun: No, I'm not... (smiles) my Spanish is bad, right? (chuckles)
-Girl: Well, I'm a tourist here, I don't know... (smiles)
-Jun: (while cooking) So a tourist, huh? Welcome to Spain... (smiles)
-Girl: Thanks (smiles) my name is Im Nayeon, by the way...
-Jun: Nice to meet you, I'm Minatozaki Jun... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Let me guess... You are Japanese, right?
-Jun: Yeah (smiles)
-Nayeon: I'm from Korea, but my dad travels a lot to Japan... (smiles)
-Jun: I see... How interesting (smiles) here you have the "calamares a la andaluza", the other plate will take a little longer, sorry...
-Nayeon: Oh it's okay, actually that was pretty fast... (smiles)
-Jun: What would you like for drinking?
-Nayeon: Just a coke is okay (smiles)
-Jun: Okay (smiles)
-Nayeon: So... Jun...
-Jun: Hmm?
-Nayeon: When are you off from working? (smiles)
-Jun: In about two hours, why?
-Nayeon: Don't make plans (smiles) would you like to come with me?

-Jun: Hmm?-Nayeon: When are you off from working? (smiles)-Jun: In about two hours, why?-Nayeon: Don't make plans (smiles) would you like to come with me?

-Jun: Come... Exactly, where and why? (confused)
-Nayeon: We could go wherever you want (smiles) and about the reason... Just because we are friends...
-Jun: We are? (chuckles) Okay, I guess that's okay...
-Nayeon: Fine, so now I'll head to the beach while you are still working... I'll come for you later... (smiles)
-Jun: Wait, what about the other plate?
-Nayeon: (pays for both plates) You can have it, take it as a present from me (winks) See you~
-Jun: See you? (dumbfounded)

Okay, that was really really weird... I don't understand anything... I just met her and she's already telling me to meet after work and treated me a meal...

-Boss: Minatozaki, I need you to work fast!
-Jun: Yeah, sorry (smiles)
-Boss: C'mon, don't get distracted, you'll become the best chef here (chuckles)
-Jun: Thanks sir (smiles)

I then get back to work, but I'm still confused because of what just happened... But hey, at least now I know someone else apart from my boss and my workmates...