CHAPTER 16

SANA'S POV
I picked up Mina just as I told Momo that I would do. Since she's alone back at home, we are walking as fast as possible so she doesn't feel lonely, but once we arrive... We notice that she's not that lonely as we thought she would...

 We notice that she's not that lonely as we thought she would

(A: Imagine its Momo and you)

-Mina: Oh... (surprised) I didn't know that they two were... I mean, they are rivals... I thought they hated each other?
-Sana: They weren't talking to each other before I left... I promise you that they were ignoring each other... I... I don't understand anything...
-Mina: So... What should we do now?
-Sana: Should we go in?
-Mina: You want to interrupt them?! Gosh no, that's the worst thing you can do now...
-Yuto: Yo! What are you doing outside girls? (smiles)
-Sana: Shhh... Don't be loud...
-Yuto: (whispering) Why? What's going on?
-Mina: Kuga-san is with Momo... They are... Uhm, kissing...
-Yuto: WHAT?!
-Both: Shhh!
-Yuto: They are rivals... That's impossible, that shouldn't happen...
-Mina: We are not lying, you can see it by yourself...
-Yuto: Yeah, but still... It is hard to belive...

Suddenly, when I decided to stop stalking my brother along my friends, I spot a really expensive car heading here... And I seriously know what it means, Im Nayeon is coming. Or which is the same, we have problems.

-Sana: Fast! Fast! Fast! We need to interrupt them... Nayeon is here! (panics)
-Mina: Oh god... She really came on time... (sighs) Yuto-san...
-Yuto: Y-Yes Mina-chan? (smiles)
-Mina: Make sure Nayeon eonnie doesn't come for a while... (smiles) You'll do it, right? (winks)
-Yuto: Yeah, of course... Count on me! (chuckles)

KUGA'S POV
I froze by Momo's sudden act... I wasn't expecting anything like this... Like seriously, never ever would I have imagined that Momo, my always fates rival, would kiss me...

She then parts away and looks at me, warmly straight to my eyes... This is a feeling that I have never felt before... Maybe it's the wish of more? Would I have liked to continue?

Sadly, before any of us could react or say anything, Sana along her friend Mina, entered like a devastating tornado carrying away the vibe that Momo and I had...

-Sana: We are back Momoring~ Oh, nii-chan, I thought you said you wouldn't leave your room today (smiles)
-Mina: Hi Kuga-san (smiles and waves)
-Kuga: Hi... (clears your throat) Well, I decided that I should evaluate Momo's dessert as the good instructor that I am, right Momo?
-Momo: Yeah, that's it... He always keeps and eye on me so I can improve... (giggles)

-Sana: I see

-Sana: I see... (chuckles) Well, now you'll stop cooking and you'll hang with us, right? Nayeon eonnie is coming so she'll drag nii-chan away anyway... (smiles) It doesn't make sense if you cook without him, right?
-Mina: We could go to a restaurant and order jokbal, it's been so long since you last ate it... (smiles)
-Momo: My father is the only one able to prepare the jokbal how I like it... But let's have fun while Kuga-san is with Nayeon... (glares at you)

Then, the group of friend left our property and headed God knows where... And not too later, Nayeon bursts with her cheerful face in my house... Just like how she's been doing for quite a while already...

-Nayeon: Good afternoon~ (smiles)
-Kuga: Hey there Nayeon... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh, you've been eating?
-Kuga: Yeah, I felt a little bit hungry... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Aww, I guess that we should change our plans now... Maybe we can head to a theme park? (thinking)
-Kuga: Just this afternoon? That's for a whole day long... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: You are right... Then... The zoo? (chuckles)
-Kuga: Just like before, that's for a whole day... (giggles)
-Nayeon: Again, you are right... We should go for a weekend together, don't you think? (smiles)
-Kuga: We two and who else?
-Nayeon: Just the two of us... (chuckles) Of course, you don't need to worry... I would pay for everything...
-Kuga: I don't know...

-Nayeon: Oh c'mon, you are already an adult, you don't need to ask for permission

-Nayeon: Oh c'mon, you are already an adult, you don't need to ask for permission... (smiles)
-Kuga: (giving up) Yeah, I guess you are right...
-Nayeon: Then? (expecting)
-Kuga: We'll be going for a weekend... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yes! (hugs you) I'm pretty excited about it, you know? It would be the first time that we travel together...
-Kuga: Yeah, it'll be fun (smiles)

What do I do? What do I do?! Why am I even agreeing to do this?! What am I going to do about Momo?! I don't know what to do... I'm really really confused...

I think it's time to talk... I can't wait for Momo to graduate and be the best one... Just for a moment, I need to be Minatozaki Jun again... I need to talk about the past, solve my doubts, and look forward for a happy future...

MOMO'S POV
Why must that girl need to visit him every day? Even on Sunday! Please... She's a stalker or something? She should let him be for a while...

In another hand... I'm pretty happy because of what I did today, I finally got to be honest with him... Of course, I hope he opens up with this and decides to be honest as well...

-Mina: Momoring... Did something happen?
-Momo: What? No, why? (confused)
-Mina: You have a smile from ear to ear... Are you sure that nothing great happened? (suspicious look)
-Momo: No, no... Seriously (giggles)
-Sana: It's really weird that nii-chan was attending you particularly, don't you think?
-Mina: Yeah, I've heard that he doesn't teach anyone particularly... He wants to be a fair instructor...

What are they trying? Why are they suddenly mentioning that? Is it possible that they know anything about what happened before? I hope not, it would be really embarrassing...

-Momo: He's a really nice instructor because we have a special relationship... (chuckles)
-Mina: What kind of relationship? (smirks)
-Momo: Instructor--student one... Let's say that he finally agreed to give me a reward... My efforts are finally being worth it... (chuckles)

 (chuckles)