CHAPTER 11

MOMO'S POV
Today is my first day assisting the cooking school... Damn it, this wouldn't be that bad if I could just take that boy out of my mind... And that won't be possible until I thank him for saving my life... But, can you belive that I haven't seen him yet?

-Dahyun: Hi, I'm Kim Dahyun, and you? (smiles)
-Momo: Oh, hi... (smiles) I'm Hirai Momo...
-Dahyun: This seems to be a fun place, right? (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, well... (smiles) I think that it'll be really demanding and hard judging by how the owners are...
-Dahyun: You know the Minatozakis?
-Momo: Y-Yeah, well... Actually, Sana is one of my best friends (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oh my God! You are one of her best friends?! She's really a big crush for everyone here... (chuckles)
-Momo: Really? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Of course, almost all the customers visit the restaurant because of her... She's the face of their business... Ah, I would like to meet her one day... (smiles)
-Momo: I could introduce you to her one day if you want... (smiles) I mean, you seem to be pretty excited about meeting her, so why not?
-Dahyun: Seriously?! Damn it! I love you already Momo~ (hugs Momo)
-Momo: (chuckles) It's not for that much...
-Dahyun: And what about the heir?
-Momo: The heir?
-Dahyun: Yeah, their son... (smiles)
-Momo: You mean, Minatozaki Jun?
-Dahyun: I don't know his name, I know that almost all the girls have a huge crush on him... He's hot, to sump up, the Minatozakis are fire... (chuckles)
-Momo: I-If you say so...

Pfft, since when everyone has a crush on Jun? I know him since he was a kid and I haven't thought that he's handsome or anything like that never... This people must me blind...

-Boy: (enter and stands in front of everyone) Hi class, I'll be your instructor for this course. My name is Minatozaki Kuga, and I'm expecting a lot from you... Please, let's work hard together! (smiles)

 Please, let's work hard together! (smiles)

-Dahyun: Oh my God... I feel like dying... Damn it, he's too much... He's so handsome... Even more in person...

Is that Jun? He introduced himself as Kuga, why? Sana doesn't have any other brother... Right? She didn't talk about any Kuga before...

And why the hell does he look like that? He's like... Really attractive? Damn it, Hirai! Can I focus please? This may be my golden chance to talk to him...

-Kuga: Okay, first of all, I would like to do a quick test in order I can discover your actual level... So, to start, let's prepare a paella, it needs to be done in 90 minutes... And your time starts (look at your watch) Now! (smiles)

Damn it... We are really doing this... I can't belive that I have to prepare a paella right now... In my mind there's only the fact that I need to thank... Anyway, I need to start cooking...

I start cooking and everything goes smoothly, when suddenly I notice someone looking straight to me... I look up to find none other than Jun standing next to me looking carefully to what I'm doing...

-Momo: O-Oh (she cuts her finger) Agh! (starts bleeding)
-Kuga: Hmm... You are not good working under pressure, and you are about yo burn the rice... You don't know that it is the last thing that we prepare? (sighs)
-Dahyun: U-Uhm, instructor-san, she's still bleeding... (worried)
-Kuga: You are right, I'll call someone to keep an eye on you all... I'll bring this student to the infirmary... (smiles)

Why must this happen on my first day here? I never cuy my finger before... It's all his fault for looking at me that straight, it was intimidating...

-Momo: This is your fault, okay?
-Kuga: Hmm?
-Momo: I cut my finger because your were standing there intimidating me... (sighs) I would had been able to prepare the best paella ever if this didn't happen...
-Kuga: You are wrong... (sighs) When you work in a restaurant, you need to deal with that kind of pressure, and just so you know... You were doing just what you wanted, you were not following the exact order to cook it...
-Momo: Then, where did you learn the exact order? Cause if I'm not wrong, here we are not Spanish people...

-Kuga: First of all, you can't talk to me in that way because right now I'm your teacher, secondly, you don't need to know where did I learn that, and just so you know, I've studied in Spain and I actually have the official certificate which shows...

-Kuga: First of all, you can't talk to me in that way because right now I'm your teacher, secondly, you don't need to know where did I learn that, and just so you know, I've studied in Spain and I actually have the official certificate which shows that I'm a chef... (serious)

I knew it! This is Jun... I don't know why did he change his name to Kuga... Now what should I do? Does he know who I am? This is a weird way of meeting again...

-Momo: Do you know-
-Kuga: Here there's the infirmary, sit on that chair, I'll grab the first aid kit... (sighs)
-Momo: Yeah... (sits) By the way, do you-
-Kuga: You don't know how to stay silent, right?
-Momo: I just wanted to ask you something...
-Kuga: Fine, but just so you know... You failed this test...
-Momo: That's not important right now... I-
-Kuga: What? Of course it is important...
-Momo: Let me ask you, please... (pouts)
-Kuga: Fine... (while treating Momo's cut)
-Momo: You... You know about me, right? You know who I am...

He suddenly stops what he was doing and looking straight to my eyes, he stays silent for a bit that feels like a century for me...

-Kuga: I don't know you... (sighs) I met you today at class...

-Momo: Huh?! That's not true, you know that I'm Hirai Momo! You know that I'm the girl that you saved

-Momo: Huh?! That's not true, you know that I'm Hirai Momo! You know that I'm the girl that you saved... C'mon, Minatozaki Jun...
-Kuga: I don't know you! And I'm not Minatozaki Jun... (sighs) That guy never existed... So please, now return back to class and try to cook something... (leaves the infirmary)

What the hell is going on here? What does he mean? Of course Minatozaki Jun existed... He's my savior... Why doesn't he want to recognize that?