CHAPTER 17

KUGA'S POV
The week passed on like usually with the little difference that Momo is being a serious flirt, almost as flirtatious as Sana... And belive me, that's too say a lot!

I start explaining new kind of receipts and plates to the students, but somehow, I can feel her gaze... Trying to devour me with that round big and beautiful eyes...

I'm even starting to feel nervous, this has never happened to me before... Seriously, what is she trying? Is she waiting for a response or something? Because she confessed, right? It was a obviously a confession...

I decide to answer back by glancing at her as well, but she becomes a shy cutie as soon as we make eye contact, that makes me chuckles

I decide to answer back by glancing at her as well, but she becomes a shy cutie as soon as we make eye contact, that makes me chuckles... At the same time, it catches my student's attention because I don't usually act like that...

MOMO'S POV
This week feels totally different... I try to focus on cooking, but he's always there... I can't cook without having him on mind...

I just can't get him off of my mind, so why would I even try? Now I don't need to hide my feelings anymore... I want to keep like this, I want to show him that I really care about us... And that it was not a joke...

-Dahyun: Don't you think that our instructor is being way too happy and nice today? Normally he's serious and focused...
-Momo: Really? I don't feel anything different, he has always been like this... (smiles)
-Dahyun: What wrong with you? You are happier too? (confused)
-Momo: Is that so? (chuckles) Oh, Dahyunie, shouldn't you turn that fire off? Your food is gonna burn...
-Dahyun: Oh! You are right!

So it is really affecting the both of us, huh? Everyone thinks that he acts different, and that means that he's thinking about me and what happened between us... I'm not the only one with a smile from ear to ear...

SANA'S POV
Today there's no much to do at the restaurant, and I'm just sitting with dad eating strawberries looking the people walk and enjoy the spring's arrival...

-Dad: There is she... That girl continues to appear around here everyday... Do you know why?
-Sana: Apparently, she wants to marry nii-chan...
-Dad: What?! (almost chokes) Your brother with her?! Marriage?!
-Sana: Don't worry dad... I have the gut feeling that it won't happen, I think that nii-chan has already someone on his heart... (smiles)
-Dad: Really?! Your brother is in love? (surprised) How is it that I didn't know about it?
-Sana: There are some things that you, the parents, don't need to know... Plus, it is not official yet... (chuckles)
-Dad: Is she a good girl?
-Sana: Yeah, you know her perfectly... (smiles)
-Dad: What are going to do? Your brother will need to face Yuto then... Two friends fighting for the same girl... Ugh, well... I think that Mina will choose your brother...
-Sana: What are you saying dad?! It is not Mina (chuckles)

-Dad: Then, who is it? (confused)
-Sana: Just let him be... He'll introduce her whenever he feels they are going serious, he didn't realize yet...
-Dad: Fine... I'll let him be...

Dad gets inside the building, and Nayeon approaches me looking down... Did something happen between her and my brother? Maybe she knows about Momo and Nii-chan kissing?

-Sana: Hi, Nayeon eonnie! How can I help you? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Is Kuga here?
-Sana: Nope, he's still working... Why? Do you need something or...
-Nayeon: Well I had some plans with Kuga for this weekend but something happened and I can't assist... (sighs) The thing is that I already have the tickets, so give them to him... Maybe he wants to go with Yuto or any friend (smiles and hands me an envelope)
-Sana: Okay, I'll tell him (smiles)
-Nayeon: Well, I don't have time, today I came just because of that... See you (smiles, waves and leaves)
-Sana: See you (smiles and waves)

So she had plans with nii-chan? I open the envelope to discover that they were actually gonna go on a long weekend alone... Isn't that something that adults do to have a private time?

Oh damn it... I didn't think my brother would dare to do something like that... At least not with Nayeon... Personally, I think that he likes Momo. I can feel it whenever she teases him and so... He honestly enjoys having Momo's attention... Anyway, I'll give this to him once he returns...

KUGA'S POV
The bell rings and that means that we are done for today, I bid the goodbye to all the students and leave the class... Of course, I notice how someone follows me...

-Kuga: What do you need Hirai?
-Momo: How do you know that it was me?
-Kuga: No one dares to approach me like that but you... (chuckles)
-Momo: That's right... (smiles) so, Uhm... Today's class... It was a little way weird, don't you think?
-Kuga: Why do you think so?
-Momo: You were smiling so widely... So, there are some rumors going around already...
-Kuga: Rumors like...?
-Momo: Well, it is believed that you are in love with someone and that that's the reason why you are so cheerful lately... (chuckles)

Damn it... They are really thinking so? I don't want my father to suspect and belive that I like someone... First of all, because I don't really know if I like someone...

-Kuga: Well... Those are just fake rumors, there's no romance in my life... (sighs and starts walking away)

-Momo: (chases you) How can you say something like that as if it was nothing? You know that's not the truth

-Kuga: Listen Hirai, I can't let romance take over me, because my first goal is turning all this students into the best chefs possible... They may end up working for my family, so it's my priority...
-Momo: Tch... I prefer how you were the other day...
-Kuga: (caught off of guard) We should forget about that day, at least for now... I don't want to mix love and job... So please, stop flirting with me at class...
-Momo: Fine! No love here, but outside, you need to be honest... Understood?!

Why is she so insisting, how is she so sure that what we have is a romance? I still think that maybe we feel and act like that because of what happened on that accident...