CHAPTER 21

JUN'S POV

-Time skip some months later-

The long weekend we took together, helped us to make everything clear, and now I'm currently on a romantic relationship with Momo.

Not gonna lie, it was really hard at first, dad didn't want me to go out with a Hirai, but the fact that I treated him saying that I would stop working for him, made him accept her.

The rumor of Momo and I dating, spreaded around the cooking school really fast... Everyone commented behind every step I took...

Some people cheered everytime I approached Momo while she was cooking, and some other, started saying that she would have it easier to graduate now that she was going out with the instructor...

Those were just mare rumors, I was still the same with her

Those were just mare rumors, I was still the same with her... Not only because I wanted her to become the best one anyway, but because it was fun teasing her...

-Jun: Are you sure you peeled those potatoes correctly, Hirai? (smirks)
-Momo: I'm trying my best chef! (serious)
-Jun: (whispering) Are you gonna cook like that in a future when we live together too? (smiles)
-Momo: (flustered) C-Chef, can you go away and let me focus on what am I doing?
-Jun: Yeah, you are right... If not, the "tortilla" that you are preparing will reach the roof with those weird moves you do... (chuckles)

I then left and continued monitoring the rest of students, of course, I could see the little smirk on her face... She enjoyed when I teased her like that, it was our way of flirting anyway...

MOMO'S POV
He thinks that he's teasing me, but actually he's just trying to provoke me, and I'm aware of that, that's why I try to stay unbothered because I don't want to give him the pleasure of thinking that he succeeded on making me flustered...

-Dahyun: Isn't he being way too rude with you? (worries) I didn't peel the potatoes half as good as you did...
-Momo: Bah, he's just trying to show how impressive he can be... The potatoes are perfectly fine... (smiles)
-Dahyun: I thought that he would be soft with you since you are his girlfriend...
-Momo: Him, soft? Pfft... That never happens... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: What kind of relationship do you have then? If he doesn't treat you well, you should leave him...
-Momo: No, but he's never soft, because he's embarrassed... Just look at his eyes, he can't help but to glance towards this direction all the time... (chuckles)

-Dahyun: (chuckles) You have a weird relationship, but I'm glad that you are great

-Momo: Yeah, we both fine comfort on each other's arms... That's what really ties us... (smiles)

And not only were laughs and good times thought... Once we returned back from that divine theme park, I asked my parents about that lost brother...

Eventually, they explained everything detailed to me... And I felt really bad about Sana and Jun who both grew up without their mother's love because of my stupid brother...

At first, that made my parents shocked when they discovered a sneaky shadow at our garden who came and talked sweetly to me while I popped my head through my room's window.

Of course, one night, they caught us... That's how our relationship was exposed, he used to come really late thinking that my parents were sleeping, but that day, they were under my window waiting for him...

-Mr. Hirai: You are the thief?!
-Jun: T-Thief? (confused)
-Ms. Hirai: (smirks) Oh dear... I think that everything he came to steal is her heart...
-Mr. Hirai: Who's heart? (confused)
-Ms. Hirai: Look up your head...

I still remember the fear that I felt that night when my dad looked up to my window and made eye contact with me... But who was having a harder time was Jun, he was almost shaking...

-Mr. Hirai: You... You are trying to conquer my daughter?!
-Jun: U-Uhm... I can explain everything (gulps and smiles)

 I can explain everything (gulps and smiles)

-Mr. Hirai: Oh no! You brought mu daughter to that theme park! Don't tell me... You respected her right?! (panics)
-Jun: Of course I did... I'm a gentleman... (smiles) But I'm not gonna lie, she'll be mine... I'm planning a future with Momo... (serious)
-Ms. Hirai: Oh... (smirks)
-Momo: Don't say that to him idiot! (embarrassed)
-Mr. Hirai: What?! (pissed)

JUN'S POV
Fortunately, everything calmed with some time and now, we are currently assisting the students graduation, as the head instructor I feel really proud of all of them...

Specially Momo, she really made it to become the best one... And now she'll be able to work wether she prefers with her parents or with us... Maybe she can become a teacher here with me...

About Nayeon, I talked with her, and we both agreed that we would remain as friends... After all, she recognized that I was just another yen bornt because of that kiss...

Of course, Momo and I are not the only couple... Yuto finally got to date Mina, and as long as I know, they are both doing great, I think they'll last long.

In another hand, my dear little sister who was not interested on cooking, now is craving to become one of the cooking school's teacher because of a really cute new student... What was her name? Oh yeah, Tzuyu...

-Jun: Congrats for graduating chef Hirai (smiles and gives her the certificate)-Momo: Thanks chef Minatozaki (smiles and bows)-Jun: Now enjoy your party, it may be the last time you see all your classmates

-Momo: Thanks chef Minatozaki (smiles and bows)
-Jun: Now enjoy your party, it may be the last time you see all your classmates... (smiles)
-Momo: (pulls your collar) I want a reward first... (smirks)
-Jun: M-Momo we are at the school... Control yourself please... (chuckles)
-Momo: You want it too~ Don't you? (smirks)
-Jun: You are not tricking me... (smirks and kisses her)

That's how it'll be from now on... Momo and I, Minatozaki and Hirai together... Love over hate... With this, I have learnt something really important that will accompany me for the rest of my life...

"When the passion is stronger than the rivalry, then there's nothing to do to stop the growing love"

-THE END-