CHAPTER 13

KUGA'S POV
I run towards Momo, she seems to have burnt her hand... Now everyone is gone, I guess that I'll need to attend her once again... How can she be this clumsy? I guess she's spending too much time with Sana...

-Kuga: Ahh, why don't you pay attention to what you are doing?
-Momo: Oh sorry, you were the one who was distracting me... (sighs) The fact that you keep me here while everyone can leave, don't you think it is too much? (pissed)
-Kuga: The opposite, I'm giving you the chance to improve by yourself and become the best one... You are just too blind to notice those little things that I do... (sighs and treats Momo's hand)
-Momo: You actually want me to be the best one? (surprised)
-Kuga: Huh? I didn't say so... (rolls your eyes)
-Momo: You didn't, but that's what you meant... (smirks) Doesn't that mean that you really want to talk with me?

-Kuga: (flustered) W-Why would I want such thing? You are misunderstanding me

-Momo: I don't think so... (chuckles)
-Kuga: (sighs) Think whatever you want, I'm leaving... I have a girl waiting for me...
-Momo: A girl?! Who is she?! Is she important enough to make you cancel the class? (concerned)
-Kuga: It is none of your business... Why would you care about that? (smiles) You still need to practice your cooking skills here...
-Momo: Fine, I didn't want to know anyway... (srughs)
-Kuga: Great, I'm leaving then... Don't burn the school Hirai...
-Momo: As if I would... Tch...

I then head back to the restaurant, I wonder who's insisting on meeting me... As long as I know, there's no special guests... So, I don't understand anything...

-Time skip until you reach the restaurant-

Well let's see... I enter the restaurant but there's no one... Suddenly, the lights turn off and the door closes... What the hell is going on?

-Kuga: Hey, what's going on here?!
-Girl: (in korean) Do you still remember how to talk Korean? (chuckles)
-Kuga: (in Korean) Of course I do, why would I forget?
-Girl: That's great, that means that you still remind me... (smiles and turns on the lights) Surprise!

-Kuga: Nayeon! (smiles) What are you doing here?!-Nayeon: I promised you, didn't I? I would visit your restaurant once you had become a chef

-Nayeon: I promised you, didn't I? I would visit your restaurant once you had become a chef... (smiles) And here I am...
-Kuga: Woah, I'm really glad to see you again... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Me too, how was it?
-Kuga: Well, I was really lonely when you left Spain... But I got my chef certificate, how about you in Buenos Aires? (smiles)
-Nayeon: It was great, I met some other Korean girls there... (smiles) I didn't feel homesick at all...
-Kuga: Ah, that's great, seriously (smiles)
-Nayeon: Of course, I missed you a lot too... I couldn't stop thinking about you... (smiles)
-Kuga: I-I missed you too... (smiles)
-Nayeon: (smiles) So, why don't we hang today together?
-Kuga: Don't you want to eat something first? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Oh yeah, I missed your food as well... (giggles) You became more handsome if that was even possible...
-Kuga: H-Huh?
-Nayeon: That's what you want me to say, doesn't you? (smirks)
-Kuga: Ah Nayeon, don't mess up with me... (giggles) My family might be around...
-Nayeon: (mumbling) It doesn't matter, I really felt what I said...
-Kuga: What did you say?
-Nayeon: Nothing, just don't take too much cooking (smiles)
-Kuga: Yeah, don't worry, it'll be ready in a moment (smiles)

MOMO'S POV
Who the hell wanted to visit him? And why is she that important to make him cancel the class? I told him that I didn't care, but I'm really curious...

-Sana: Momoring?
-Momo: Oh, Sana-Chan! (smiles)
-Sana: What are you doing here?
-Momo: Your brother doesn't allow me to go back home... He told me to stay here so I graduate as the best one... (sighs)
-Sana: Why would you do something like that? You don't need to obey him (chuckles)
-Momo: No, I really need to do that... We talked and agreed that he would allow me to do something I graduated as the best one... (smiles) So, this is just to make me improve...
-Sana: I see... What kind of business do you have with him? You are getting really close... (smiles)

(A: Her smile is really bright, right? 😂 I can't hold it, she's my bias

(A: Her smile is really bright, right? 😂 I can't hold it, she's my bias... Sorry, continue reading the story)

-Momo: We are not that close... Belive me... (smiles)
-Sana: Aw, I thought that you would become my sister in law one day... (chuckles)
-Momo: D-Do you r-really think so?
-Sana: Why are you stuttering? (chuckles)
-Momo: For nothing... No reason... (smiles) just that I'm sure that this will state amazing... Taste it! (obligates Sana to take the spoon inside her mouth)
-Sana: (swallows) Did you pretend to kill me?!
-Momo: Sorry, I wanted you to taste it... (giggles)
-Sana: It is almost how the one that my brother likes... (smiles) You should have added some more ingredients...
-Momo: You know how your brother likes it?
-Sana: Yeah, of course... (smiles)
-Momo: I have a plan! Help me to prepare it just how he likes it... (smiles) I'm gonna surprise him...
-Sana: Okay, sounds like a great idea... (smiles)

This will totally get him off of guard... He'll like it a lot and he won't be able to complain about anything... He better compliment me as well... From time to time, a reward helps you to keep on motivated...

KUGAS' POV
We are both done eating what I just prepared... And now I'm wondering what she wants to do here...

-Kuga: So what's now? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Of course we should go for a walk... You could show me around, I have never been here... (smiles)
-Kuga: Sounds great, let's go... (chuckles)

We then leave the restaurant and start walking side by side which makes people start talking about us... It is always the same... Don't they have something better to do?

-Nayeon: Don't worry about them, we are already used to them, right? (smiles and holds hands with you) -Kuga: W-What are you doing Nayeon? (embarrassed) -Nayeon: I came here for a special reason

-Kuga: W-What are you doing Nayeon? (embarrassed)
-Nayeon: I came here for a special reason... (smiles)
-Kuga: Which reason? (confused)
-Nayeon: A special reason called you (smiles)