CHAPTER 10

KUGA'S POV
I wake up really soon and decide to head to visit my mom's grave just as I told to my father yesterday... I need to her my respects after a long time...

-Kuga: Good morning... (smiles)
-Sana: Good morning nii-chan (smiles) did you rest well?
-Kuga: Yeah, I'm totally recovered now (chuckles) what's for breakfast?
-Sana: I have prepared pancakes... (smiles) You know, while you weren't here, I also improved, although I still think that cooking is not my best skill...
-Kuga: Woah, that's really good, I'm sure that you helped dad then (smiles)
-Sana: Not really, your replacement did almost everything (smiles)
-Kuga: I see... I would like to start working soon... But for now I'll be just an instructor... (chuckles)
-Dad: Hey! It is a really important job... It depends on you the quality of the cookers we hire for the restaurant (smiles)
-Kuga: I know, and don't worry... I won't disappoint... (smiles)
-Dad: So, when are you heading to visit mom?
-Kuga: I'll head to the cemetery once I finish having breakfast... (starts eating the pancakes) Hmm, this is really good Sana...
-Sana: Thanks (smiles) Dad, can I go with nii-chan?
-Dad: I don't know, it would be better if you stayed and help in the restaurant...
-Kuga: Yeah, I also think so... (smiles) stay here for now Sana...

 (smiles) stay here for now Sana

-Sana: Agh, fine... (smiles)

With that said, once I finished having breakfast with my family, I paid a taxi and head to visit my mom... It's been so long since I last headed there...

MOMO'S POV
I head to the restaurant and believe me, I don't know how am I able to walk with this shaking legs... Just thinking that I'll need to face Jun, makes me wish I could stay at home...

-Momo: Good morning (smiles)
-Sana: Good morning Momoring (chuckles) You arrived reallyeñ early today...
-Momo: Well, I think that's the least I could do... Plus, I need to talk with him, right?
-Sana: Him? Oh, my brother... (smiles) well, he's not here...
-Momo: Huh?! (surprised) I thought you said that he returned yesterday...
-Sana: Yeah, but he's not here right now... He had something really important to do... (smiles)
-Momo: I see... When will he come back? I would like to prepare myself...
-Sana: I don't know, but you don't need to prepare anything... He, he wants to forget about what happened...
-Momo: But I need to thank him... (sighs)
-Sana: Just forget about that (smiles) let's forget about the past and focus on the present and the upcoming future, okay?
-Momo: Yeah, fine... If that's what he wants... (fake smiles)

I still think that I should talk with him

I still think that I should talk with him... I need to close that bad chapter for once in order I can move on... I want to end with my debt...

And also, just because I need to show him my respects for saving my life... It's a must that I need to do as soon as possible...

KUGA'S POV
I arrive to the cemetery and head to my mom's grave... It has lots of colored and beautiful flowers... Just like how she was...

-Kuga: I'm back mom... (smiles) You know, I've been away from two long years... It was really difficult at first, but I could do it because I wanted to become someone who could make you and dad feel proud of... (chuckles) I hope I did it...

I stay standing in silence for a while, but then I decide to take a sit in front of the grave so I don't get tired...

-Kuga: You know mom... I have also changed my name, and I'm really sorry because I know how much you liked it... But I want to be someone new, I want to avoid those burning nightmares... (sighs) but, I'll live as someone happy and take care of dad and Sana... So you don't need to worry, okay? (smiles) I'll be doing great... Maybe not as Minatozaki Jun, but still as your son, and that's what matters, right?

I stay there talking with my mother, until I decide that it's time enough to return back to the restaurant... Maybe I can help at least a bit...

I leave the cemetery, and just when I exit I bump with someone who I wasn't expecting... I mean, what is he doing here?!

-Kuga: Yuto? (smiles)
-Yuto: Jun! (runs to you)
-Kuga: I'm not Jun anymore... (smiles)
-Yuto: Huh? (confused)
-Kuga: Call me Kuga from now on, okay? (smiles)
-Yuto: Fine... (chuckles) Dude, how have you been?!
-Kuga: I've been really good in Spain, you know, there I...

I start explaining him everything about my little adventure, and call dad to tell him that I'll spend the rest of the day with Yuto... We need to catch up...

MOMO'S POVHe didn't come yet! Where the hell is this boy?! I need to talk with him, why does he keep on disappearing? I can't have a worse luck

MOMO'S POV
He didn't come yet! Where the hell is this boy?! I need to talk with him, why does he keep on disappearing? I can't have a worse luck...

-Sana: What happens? You look down...
-Momo: I seriously needed to talk with Jun-san... (sighs)
-Sana: I told you it is not necessary... (smiles) By the way, you already finished working, you can head back home... We are about to close the restaurant Momoring...
-Momo: Fine... (looks down)
-Mr. Minatozaki: Wait, don't leave yet...
-Momo: W-What happens? (gulps)
-Mr. Minatozaki: From next week, you'll be assisting the MCS...
-Momo: What? (confused)
-Mr. Minatozaki: It's the Minatozaki Cooking School... You may be an incredible chef with Asian food... But you still lack at the Spanish...
-Momo: I just graduated from school, and now I'm sent back to school? (sighs) aw man...
-Sana: Don't worry, you'll probably will have fun there... (chuckles)
-Momo: How are you so sure about it?
-Sana: I don't know, I just have a gut feeling... (smiles) anyway, see you tomorrow Momoring...
-Momo: Yeah, see you (smiles and leaves)

This is really weird, now I need to assist a cooking school... How pathetic, my poor dad will he really furious about this, but since we can't do anything about it... I'll just need to obey.