Chapter 6

Callie Brazil^

- - -Zealand's POV- - -

School will be out in a week.

It's currently Friday and I'm talking to Kace and Callie. I have time to spare since my sisters need to finish a test.

"We should hang out this weekend!" Callie excitedly recommends.

Kace looks lost in thought. "That sounds good but what are we gonna do?"

"You guys can come over my house," I say, it's already too big for my family.

"Like a sleepover?" I roll my eyes, "Sure, why not."

I'm engulfed in a bone crushing hug. I wheeze a "can't breathe" before I'm able to fill my lungs again.

"Omg Zea, I'm so sorry." Callie apologizes as Kace rubs my back.

"It's fine." "Hey what happened to him?"

"Callie got to him," we all laugh except Callie who glares at Kace. It just makes her look like an angry kitten.

"R-ready to go?" I cough out to my sisters. A nod makes me wave goodbye to my friends and head to my baby.

It purrs to life as I grab the aux cord. The Box by Roddy Ricch plays through my speaker. I turn it up full volume.

I rap along and do the TikTok dance while driving. I may be introverted but my music taste doesn't show it. I let loose than I normally would around my family because it's Friday.

15 minutes of listening music stops as I pull into the driveway. The lights are on so I know my parents are here.

I grab my book bag and lock the doors

I grab my book bag and lock the doors. The front door is unlocked so I just walk right in. "Hey Zealand, we're in the kitchen." I hear my mom yell. "H-Hey, you guys are home early," I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Well my surgery doesn't start for another two hours," Dad says. "I'm CEO so I leave whenever I want," mom laughs while mixing cookie dough.

"That's nice, well I'm going to go do my homework." I go to leave but stop. "I forgot. Can Kace and Callie come over for a sleepover?" My parents know I'm gay and were surprisingly accepting.

~~~Flashback~~~

I come home to my parents on the couch watching tv. I plan to go to my room but freeze.

"Zealand, can we talk to you in the living room?" My mom calls. I walk into the room nervous. Everything I've done wrong in my existence passes through my mind.

"Y-Yes mother?" I'm shaking all over. I clasp my hand to hide the shaking. When did it get so hot?

"Son, we've never talked about dating with you. We want to know how you feel," dad pointed out.
I've never thought about it. Maybe that's why I'd think my guy friends looked better than my girl friends.

"I think I like guys." I confess to my parents. They share a look of knowing and my mom stands with her arms open. I think she wants me to hug her.

I run into her arms. "I'm so proud of you baby for telling us," my mom whispers in my ear. "I know it was hard."

~~~End of Flashback~~~

They trust me to know that me and Kace wouldn't do anything. I trust in myself to not do anything. Although, Kace does have some looks on him.

"Sure sweetie, make sure their parents say yes and I'll make extra dinner." Mom puts the cookie dough in the fridge. I leave and walk to my sisters' room to tell them I'm having company. I don't see why they share a room at 14 years old.

I lay on my bed and find my phone.

People I Tolerate:

Me-My parents said u guys can cum ova 2 night. But ur parents gotta say yea.

Cal Poo-I wish my parents would tell me no. I'd throw a tantrum so fast.

kACE fACE-Wk u would...anyway my parents said yea. What's fa dinner?

Me-Idk didn't ask. U'll find out. Bye finna do work and clean up.

Cal Poo-Bye

kACE fACE-Bye

I do as I said and by the time I'm finished, it's 7.

Olivia opens my door. "Dinner is almost ready." She leaves before I could reply.

"Rude much," I say but I don't have time to dwell. I text my friends to hurry up and hop in the shower.
I wash my body thoroughly and quickly. I get out, pull on my briefs and basketball shorts. I have abs and I'm not ashamed, so I don't put on a shirt.

I get a text.

Cal and Kace are outside so I run to the door to find Kace about to knock. I blush as his eyes run down my body.

"I've seen it before but I repeat again, nice house," Cal says stepping into the house. "Yea nice house." Kace agrees still eyeing me. They take off their shoes and venture further into the house.

I walk to the dining room knowing they're following. I feel eyes on my ass and I know Kace is behind. I sway more than natural and I hear a slight groan. I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"Hey kids, nice of you to join us."

**********************************

Zealand has two different sides...

So any thoughts? —>

Vote and comment