Chapter 13

What Seax was thinking^

- - -Titus POV- - -

"It's a pleasure to meet you, come again." Zealand's mom, Abigail, says as she closes the door. I am going to come again, I didn't even want to leave now. The only way I was able to leave is because she started questioning me.

I sneak around the house to go to the woods in the back. I run until I know I'm covered by trees. I shift and look to the house. All lights are on except Zealand's room. Good.

I run away from the house at a fast pace. The trees blur past me as I make my way to the pack.

First day of school is over and many more to go. I never thought our second day in this town, we would find our mate. I can't wait for him to be comfortable with Seax and the pack. I just have to tell him that I'm a werewolf.

And his family is so nice. His sisters are very opinionated, I almost got slapped by both of them over something I said. Zealand's parents look so in love and seem very accepting. He's gonna have a storm to wake up to.

I get to the bush with the bag of shorts, and shift to change. I walk into the backyard and notice people in the kitchen. Brian and my mom are sitting down with a women around mom's age. I walk in as another guy around my age, walks in as well. I can smell that they are werewolves too.

I eye him because he dominates less power than me but more than most. Being the territorial fuck I am, I project my Alpha aura in the room. He does the same but I growl under my breath and he stops.

The women smacks him upside the head. He rubs it and mutters a "sorry mother."

"Yea, you better be sorry." Seax rolls his eyes to emphasize his point.

I stand in between Brian and my mother's chairs. My right hand lands on my mother's shoulder. She smiles up at me and waves her hand for them to introduce themselves.

The women does the talking. "You must be Alpha Titus, it's a delight to see you. I'm Donna and this is my son Jax." Jax salutes and that's all. Donna looks so close to choking him but sides against it. "Anyways as you can tell, we are werewolves and it's only us who live here."

"Look, I haven't gotten my mate yet. But I go to the same high school as y'all and I wanted to run by you someone." Jax rummages through his pocket to get a picture. He pulls it out to shows us. I can't reply because Seax takes control.

"Absolutely not," He growls out. He startles everyone, making them jump and turn to us. I can't take back control because I'm fuming myself.

"No one touch him and I said what I said." He takes us to the farthest living room from the kitchen. He sits down and breathes deeply.

"I hope you know we have to explain now," I say coolly.

"Yea, to everyone at once." Seax says as he makes his way to a field in the woods. He calls a pack meeting for five minutes while I just chill in the back of our mind.

The field may seem as if it was cut off by the fence, but it extends so much more. Everyone files in and some shift to give their families back support. The new auditorium won't be ready for almost another month. So this'll have to do.

"This all you Titus," Seax snickers to himself and forces me to the front. I feel the change in eye colors to know he's quiet for now.

I look out to the whole pack. My eyes make contact with almost everyone.

"As you know, I've never really entertained any person romantically." All of them nod especially after the whole Isabella thing. "Well two people today have found their soulmates."

The crowd does a slight cheer but many ask "who?"

"Benji can you come up here please," he walks to me and faces the crowd. "Benji has found his linker," I point to him, "And I have found my mate and your new Luna." The crowd cheers loudly along with howls. "Hold on, one thing is they are both human. So if any are around, you do not shift or say anything related to the pack."

I ask Benji to pull up a portal and he shows the pack Zealand and Kace. I  call out who is who and who they belong to.

"Jax an unknown werewolf has had his mind set on my mate and your future Luna." I underhandedly sneered. The pack does the same as eyes go to the only unknown people here.

My mom and Donna look absolutely shocked. Jax just blankly looks at me. Despite all the pack members around him, he says "I can still have him regardless of you." Seax comes through halfway to be the dumbass he is.

"Wait you think you can take him from us," Seax laughs sinisterly in his face. Jax frowns at my wolf. "Never bitch." Seax fades away chuckling to himself.

"Guess you heard the man," shrugging I say looking around at the pack. They're all on guard at the possible threat. "I think you should leave. Donna is welcome to come back, I just don't want any complications." I signal two guards to escort them. They leave but not before I get a glare from Jax.

"Sucks to be him." Seax says but I know we both hope he finds his mate soon.

"Anyway, the activity building won't be ready for another month so if we have a meeting it'll be in my office." I dismiss everyone and walk around to bond with my pack. I get a lot of "congrats" from many people.

Tristen comes up to me and bows his head. I tap his shoulder in a way for him to look up. "Congratulations Alpha Titus, I'm glad you finally found your mate. How will you tell him?" I think for a second about his question.

"There's the prophecy so I don't know Tristen, I...don't know."

**********************************

This took me two days.

So thoughts? —>

Vote and comment