Chapter 9

- - -Zealand's POV- - -

My alarms rings at 4 and I jump up to turn it off. I change into shorts, slip on my tennis shoes, and grab my phone and airpods. I drive to the nearest park and run the track. I run until I'm exhausted and decide to go home. My body is used to it so I won't be sore.

I get to my house around 5:30 so I shower off the sweat. And get out smelling like kiwi. I quickly pull on some shorts and head downstairs.

Mom and dad aren't here so I make breakfast. The plan is eggs and ham. My sisters come down and sit, on their phones.

"Good morning to you guys too," I say sarcastically. They mumble but otherwise pay me no mind. I dish out the food and they eat distractedly. I eat while watching asmr on YouTube.

I finish my food and go change clothes. I'm indecisive so I go with something subtle yet in my skater boy element. Overalls with a white long sleeve shirt and checkered vans.

"Zea, we're done so we'll be in the car," Ava basically rushes me. I hurry to get ready, grab my backpack and head out.

I get in and scold Olivia into giving me the aux. I get it and play It Gets Better by Rex Orange County. I pull off and they sulk about my music choice.

Singing is something I've picked up over the years. So I sing with all my heart because this my is one of my favorite songs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get there in 15 minutes, and my sisters run fast from the car. We have 30 minutes before we have to get to class.

Kace and Cal barge into my car like they own it.

"Hey Zealand!" Cal says from behind me. I wave and go to greet her. "Have you seen all the new people? It's crazy!" Cal blurts out before I could respond.

I feel like something is about to happen and I'm usually right. Just as Kace goes to talk, an unknown car comes into the parking lot.

It's not an ordinary car.

Whoever is driving must be new. "New students," I say to them as they look dumbfounded. We don't normally get new rich students. "Come on, lets go." I grab my backpack and get out. We weave between crowds and watch as the new people get out.

Oh my jacota-

This man is beautiful. His long wavy hair compliments his jawline that could cut. His dark blue eyes captivates you like no one I've seen. Burly muscles that look too big for his shirt. And his friend is not too far off himself.

I smell my favorite scents, kiwi and chocolate. With a hint of pineapple.

I like the new guy.

- - -Titus' POV- - -

I wake up at 4 and automatically shift. I doggy walk outside and meet the border patrol.

"You get a two minute break. Get some water or sum shit," I say as I start running the border. I mindlessly sniff while sprinting. I smell nothing so I check in with patrol and prepare for school.

Hop into the shower and wash thoroughly. By the time I get out, it's 6:20. I pull on a stylish but sensible outfit for my first day at a new school. I keep my hair down, obviously.

"We look good," Seax says laughing.

"You're right but don't mess up by losing your temper." I slightly scold. He goes silent so I know he gets it. I grab my backpack and dip to the kitchen. The first person I see is mom. She's cooking breakfast?

"Oh yea I forgot to tell you, mom started back cooking." He added and faded away again.

"Hey mom, what's for breakfast," I act as normal as possible.

"Pancakes and bacon, your favorite." Mom smiles. She does know me best.

I wolf down the food when she sets it in front of me. She quickly sets down a glass of apple juice for when I'm done.

Brian is 20 so he takes care of the pack when I'm at school. So Benji is the only person that comes down for breakfast, other than me.

He teleports onto the island chair scaring my mom. I just lift an eyebrow.

"Wassup alpha broski," He greets me. He's lucky I'm friends with him or he'd be on his knees.

"Hi fucker," I say sweetly. My mom scolds me as Benji sticks out his tongue. I roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

"We gotta go or we'll be late." "But I haven't ate my bacon." "So, nobody cares." "I care." "Come on or I'm gonna cut off your ball," he scurries over holding his dick. I smirk in victory.

We get into my Nissan GT-R. I got this car around my 18th birthday. Benji snatches the aux as I growl at him. I sulk in my seat when he plays Secret by Ann Marie.

"Of course he plays the stupidest song he has," I mutter to myself. He caresses my arm and bats his eyelashes playfully. I gag and push him away. I back out and pull off from the house. We see children with backpacks getting in their cars. We make it to the tree line listening to his absurd music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later, we pull up in the parking lot and all eyes are on us. I hear a few "who is that" with my advanced hearing.

"Good thing I got on my fine clothes today." Benji runs a hand down his body. I burst out laughing at his stupidity. I reverse into a space and cut off the car. Grab my backpack from the back.

"Everyone at school, remember we are in a human town. No shifts outside of the pack. Control your anger," I say to the pack. I see stiff nods from all the pack members here.

I open my door and stand up. The gasps and whispers start. "Omg he's gorgeous..." "Who are all these new kids..." "Oh the things I'd do to him..." Benji follows me in getting out. I lock the car and walk toward the building.

I smell this delicious scent, like mangos and rain. With a hint of kiwi.

**********************************

So thoughts? —>

Vote and comment