Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - The Delay

For the past two days I've been thinking about what that girl had said. 'Are you and Niall dating?!, Why would you think that?, You guys are just the cutest couple! And you're best friends! And both amazing singers! And' Her words kept replaying in my head. Should I tell Niall? What would he say? Would he just laugh it off? Questions raced through my mind. We were supposed to skype yesterday but I just can't talk to him right now. I dont even know why.My thoughts were inturrupted by a loud boom! and my hotel room was illuminated from the lightning.

Oh yeah, We arrived in Maryland yesterday and were supposed to leave thirty minutes ago. But we can't because apparently this stupid storm is too dangerous to travel in.. We were heading to Ohio though. Suddenly followed by a streak of lightning the lights flickered and went out. Great! I thought glumly...

I started thinking about the girl and me with Niall again... 'Are you an-' No! I've got to stop thinking about this! "Selena!" I said happily but accidentally out loud. "What?" Amy said confused as she looked up from her phone on the other side of the room. I just smiled and got up to get my phone. Selena will know what to do about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next part will have Selena's pov! Who's excited?! Lol.. Listening to Cher Lloyd to get my creative juices flowing :P Vote for me to post the next chapter tomorrow?? xx