Imperfect me in a Perfect World

"Born in a family, not chosen by me. Started to live with natural instincts and initial learning. As life wore on, vision broadened, started developing my list of imperfections, learnt and failed, tried and failed, understood and improved; usual way of going on with this blessed life. We all do the same. But the way we all dealing with circumstances make us different, vastly different, versatile , strange, weird.

Most suitable word I find for myself is "Imperfect" or call it "Insane" felt this world of perfects, is so different, wonderful and mesmerizing but still it could not take away my insanity. This perfect world taught me a lot, took all those lessons. Always tried to put up with the gods of perfections, matching the standards, making changes to myself. Sometimes it was hurting too. Then started to embrace myself, thought to sit on the table with strange, versatile and weirdos too. I was just curious if this is my table. To be honest with myself, I did not fit in, some points I felt, am lacking something and sometimes felt, they are lacking something. Tried to figure this out, realized am flaw-some, with no desire to fit in. These two worlds of Perfect and Imperfect drove me back into the times, where Greeks, the prestigious creatures who evolved the Knowledge in the history of man, played a games of Perfect and Imperfect worlds. They believed the perfect should not be bent for imperfect world. Their ideas were rigid and took them from upwards to down. Now it makes sense; "flexibility of imperfect is power, rigidity of Perfect is a curse". Its ok when an imperfect soul put up with Perfect. According to the pattern Nature will make Perfect to bent also on the very right day.

There, I realized an ordinary life and an ordinary perspective can be important too. You never know who needs to listen this but put it on the table so who ever looking for it, can make its way to it. I believe I have something to offer whoever feels the same way. To those who don't know this phase, here is another perspective for them to consider (yes, people around you feel this way ). Understanding is the basis of all the changes and improvements. Lets untie the knots of each other and make this world a better place and then call ourselves 'human beings'.