8

"Wake up!" he heard a guard yell from outside as he shot off the bed, "You have fifteen minutes!"

He didn't respond, taking a shower and washing his head for seven, before taking two minutes to brush his teeth and hair, and put deodorant on, taking three minutes to change his clothes before sitting and waiting for his mind to catch up. He had no idea what was gonna happen today, but at least his leg was healed.

He noticed that the wheelchair wasn't near his bedside and hoped it got brought to the hospital instead of being used on a skank-

"Outside, now!"

He stood up, walking out the door. Two guards stood there in their armor, and he had no idea how they were up this early in such heavy metal.

"The boss wants to have a word."

"Okay," Alfred replied, "is he awake or am I gonna have to wait?"

"Don't talk back to me like that!" the guard yelled, smacking him in the head with his bat. It wasn't hard, just a little disorienting.

"Follow, demon," the other guard growled, walking away. Alfred shoved his hands in his pockets and followed behind him, feeling the gazes of the other guards against his back. It made his skin prick and his head bow. He was already humiliated, he understood that, but this was over the top.

To make himself feel better he dug his claws into his palms.

He was led to his office and sat down on the seat before Mister walked in, sitting down in his chair.

"So, you have both a demonic mark of a lover and the text messages to prove so-"

"You went through my text messages?"

He got smacked on the head for talking.

"Yes, because you are my prisoner and I can do whatever I want with you," Mister said, standing up and getting a little into his personal space.

"So, what do you want?"

He got smacked again.

"You are unnatural, a shun of our community," Mister growled, "a homosexual."

"If you emphasize homo sex any more I'd think you'd be gay too."

He got smacked twice. This was getting old. Specifically them, he didn't age.

"So, in a month is the next scheduled conversion camp start-up!" Mister exclaimed happily, "You'll be fixed!"

No.

No. This is what he was afraid of. The electrical chairs, the circle time, the fucking bible studies.

"And, forget whatever religion you worship, you're roman catholic now!"

"I can't be roman catholic," Alfred replied, "crucifixes make me pissy. Don't want me killing all your guards now, do you?"

"Then atheist."

"Wow, the religion I already was."

"Shut up, you mongrel," he said, before pointing at the two guards, "please, hit him again."

He let out a quick ouch as he was smacked this time.

The more he was hit, the more energy he had to use to heal. He could also use that energy to say... shock them all with lightning, but he'd probably be knocked out as soon as he started to charge up.

"Go on your way, I'm already tired of you," Mister growled, standing up as Alfred did, walking to the door, "oh, and by the way, I would check the hospital~"