25

WOOOOOOOOO BOOKS DONE

HEHEE

Next book will be called:

Red Roses, Aster, and Peonies

Will it be a cute fluff book? As much as possible when writing a character with anxiety and depression.

Do I know how to write fluff? Not really.

Can I spill some beans?

This was supposed to be an mpreg.

Yes, there was supposed to be a miscarrige. To add to the misery. It got changed at the very last second, literally WHILE I was writing chapter 2. Actually just before I posted it.

(Sekhmet and Alfred's conversation was supposed to be on how not to get pregnant in ten seconds and Alfred being like 'noooo it's fiiiiine' while secretly already knowing that he was)

Also the reason why that there is that random as fuck sex scene in The Extent of Love that I hate very much.

Do we remember what the immortal hoes represent?

I'm just gonna assume that everyone does.

I'm too tired.

I'm going to sleep. Good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan hummed, petting his lover's hair. He'd been asleep for fifteen hours. The night had passed by now, people were awake and around and eating breakfast. He knew that the nations had figured out where they were going if he was right about those glares that he got when he was returning with the flowers, which now rested in a vase on the bedside table on his side.

The bird, that he didn't know the species of, who was sleeping in a cage let out a little squawk, curling into its wing.

He just continued humming, leaving little kisses along his face- over his eyelids, on his forehead- everywhere besides his lips.

He smiled lightly as his love cuddled even more into him, burying his face into his chest as he snored lightly, not able to breath with the fabric in his face as Ivan shook his head fondly.

"My little baby," he said softly, "when will you wake up? You already know I will wait for you even if you no longer wish for me too."