Chapter 1

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mom I can go by myself to the Uni, I'm a grown man you know I'm 21!"

"I dont care Atem, it's your first day sinds you where born you leave the palace for five years, so give you mother at least the joy of bringing you" mom says.

I roll my eyes, born as the heir of the Pharaoh of Egypt isn't fun always, it took me a few years to convince my parents to let me go tot he universety so I could at leest taste the freedom of being an independent man, before I need to intend my reign as the new pharaoh.

I recall the conversation mom, dad and I had a few months ago.

Flash back:

"My prince your parents wish to speak with you in their study."

"Thank you Mano" I say while looking up from the study book I'm currently reading.

Mano is my personal servant, and it is that she does her job good otherwise I already asked for a other servant, or slave as my father calls them.

I walk over to the study and say towards the guards with a strong and confident voice, "I wish to have a consultation with the pharaoh and his queen!"

I know they called me over, but still as being the prince I must show my respect and as any other person I need to ask permission for a meeting.

The guards bow and let me in.

"Aah Atem, have a seat my son" my father says.

"Yes father" I say while making a bow and go sit on the stool my father wanted me to sit in.

"Atem, you have been asking your mother and me to let you go to the university, correct?"

"Yes father" I say, but inside I roll my eyes, we have this conversation at least once a day.

"Well your mother and I discussed it, and we both decided it would do you good, maybe you find your bride there since you are denieing every girl that walks into the castle to be your bride"

"But father why not...... Really? You let me go?" I ask surprised if I realise what he just said.

"Yes son, we let you go, but there are some rules!"

"Okay father" I gulp and hope to hear nothing embarrassing.

"Rule 1! No seks before marriage! only mastubating is aloud because we men need those" he says and winks, I feel my face flush beetred and think, why?

"Rule 2! During holidays you return!"

"Rule 3! When you return you let Isis check you out completely!"

"Rule 4! If you find a nice girl we ofcourse wish to see her!"

"But dad! Why must Isis check me out? I know our rules from no seks before marriage and I think they are old fashion!"