Chapter 6

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today is a year ago I asked Yugi to become my boyfriend and we are doing good together, Yugi loves it that I may him bring along to the castle and when I introduced him to my father, he blandly blurred out that I have dad's sharp facial contours.

Father not looking that pleased at first, soon saw Yugi didn't mean it like that and bursting out in a deep laughing fit, causing us to laugh along.

"Atem, that boy is a pure delight" father told me with sparkles in his eyes.

As I told you earlier, Yugi and I get a check if the both of us are still virgin, and carry no illness. And when Yugi walked out after his examination the first time, he looked pale, I took him to bed and he didn't come out for at least 24 hours.

Even father was worried, about him.

The second holidays we came over, Yugi could handle the examination better, but still was pale after it.

That day father started questioning me when I want to get married with him, I tell him I will have to plan the perfect moment, and today, is the day.

I'm feeling very nervous, not for the fact I want to ask Yugi to be my husband, no more for the fact my parents are there also.

I have decided l wand to ask him between dinner and dessert, and I told mom and dad what I was suppose to do short before we went into the restaurant.

When the dinner plates are cleaned off the table I look to my parents and they nod, I know they approve and go on my knee, Yugi not knowing what happened looks in shock.

I take one deep breath, and then I speak up.

"My dearest Yugi, we didn't start on the right terms, it took us half a year before we started to accept each other was friends, I took care of you when you got sick, and a year later you did the same to me, you have shown me the meaning of true friendship, and I want to spend it with you for the rest of my life."

While saying that I pull out the black velvet box I have bought half a year ago and slowly open it.

"Will you do me the honour and become my husband?"

Yugi has the tears streaming down his cheeks "Yes, yes, yes, I will!! He almost yells and jumps in my arms, we hug and a passionate kiss followed, when we break free I putt the diamond silver ring around his finger.

My parents both smile and congratulate us, I'm glad we are in a secure area, otherwise we don't have a peaceful evening, and my identity gets in danger.

Yugi needed to get used to the fact the two of us need to where a hood and I coloured contacts, once it came out that I have a very unique eye colour so I use a simple brown contact. When we walk in with my parents, but he understands, I mean the people of Egypt only saw me when I was just a few hours' old, pictures of me never where aloud to come into the media.

That happens when I'm to be crowned pharaoh, and boy, that will give many shocked faces to some of the students.