Chapter 11

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

One year friends, one year boyfriends, one year engaged, on year married and proud daddy's of our three months old son Heba, the new heir of Egypt.

He has my temper, but is as sweet as Yugi, a left crimson eye while his right eye is amethyst, and already he is a little heartbreaker, he wraps the servants in the castle completely around his little finger, and I'm proud to call him my son, my flesh and blood together with Yugi.

Today, at our one year anniversary of our marriage, Yugi made this morning the request of granting his grandfather final wish, he wants to scatter the urn.

I know where my ancestors tomb is and we drive towards it, Heba on the backseat is brabeling in his baby language and we enjoy out tour.

When we arrive at the tomb, I take Heba and Yugi takes the urn of his grandfather.

I wait a bit to give him privacy, but stay close for when he needs me.

It's strange, when Yugi puls of the lid of the urn, I see a solid form of an older man, he looks friendly, a very joyful man he lays his hand on Yugi's head, and I swear I saw him wiggle his finger towards me as if he keeps an eye on me.

Then the solid form waves towards Yugi, and a wind blows him apart, the ashes waves towards the tomb and falls there on his final resting place.

Yugi finally told his grandfather goodbye and I walk towards him, a tear rolls over his cheek and I lay my hand against it.

"He approves our life Atem" yugi sniffles and leans into my hand.

"I know Yugi, I saw him too, he was definitely a wonderful man."

"Yes he was." Yugi says and reaches out to our little boy, I give him and pull them both in a hug.

"I love you kitten, and our baby kitten, you two are the most important beings in the world." I say and pick Yugi bridal style up and carry them both to the car, the same car I got a month before I started at the university, Yugi taught me that if something is good enough, it doesnt have to be replaced at instand, he taught me the meaning of saving.

Yugi and I stayed at the university until the summer there was no posible way to stop sooner for Yugi because they needed to find a replacement, it was a bitter sweet goodbye but the professors already figured Yugi didn't stay there, they are glad he tried and wishes us the best of luck.

A month after Yugi and I quited university, I became pharaoh, and indeed our classmates looked pretty surprised, they went to the same university as their crown prince, they joked with the crown prince, and one even took the crown prince home when he was sick, they saw even the crown prince was just a man with red blood and could get into trouble like enybody else.

Will I see them again? Maybe I don't know, but what I do know, is that I love my family, and cherish the moments we have together.

Yugi teaches the children at the court and loves it very much, he also helps me when I need advise and my father will not listen to me, but call me crazy, the advise Yugi gives me is almost the same as father gives me.

Maybe I need to listen to father a bit more..... na Yugi brings it better.

And to think of it..... it all started when the headmaster dicided to go against my wish of not sharing an appartment, I ofcourse thanked the man for that.