Chapter 3

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Half a year has past since Yugi and I went to the Movie together, we tolerate each other and I guess it's only because I mostly live on my bedroom.

Not so strange, his room has most of the day the sun, so the heat drives him out and he uses most of the time the apartment.

During the holiday, I went home, and as promised Isis checked me inside out, and I hate it! Dad truly does not trust me with no seks before marriage.

"Isis? What if I find a lover and bring them along?"

"Then I must check them also my prince."

"But what if they didn't wait with seks before marriage? Or are no virgin anymore?"

"Then I must see if they are healthy my prince."

Patiently she answered all my questions and when that was over I was glad.

When I came at campus again, I found out a unpleasant surprise, Yugi got a girlfriend, and she had the reputation off being a whore, she is fucking around with almost every girl and boy on the campus, and that frustrates me, I want Yugi, but I don't know if he wants me also.

Also it frustrates me I don't know how to reach him, I hurt his feelings once when we went to the movie, and I am afraid I do it again.

What I also notice is the pain medication in the cabinet is shrinking dramatically that worries me, and when I see Yugi he looks pale and rubs his head, he also looks like he does not sleep at all, and what he first was at ease at night I now see him often enough tossing and turning in his sleep.

Yes, I admit I love to see Yugi sleep, I did it the first night, but since our... uhm... date night, I watch him every night, I even missed him when I was home.

Bakura gets crazy from me, I bother him to much with my trouble about Yugi, so when I'm again at their place one day he stomps out verry mad, no idea what the deal is I stay putt.

I know he likes Yugi, Bakura is the kind of guy, when he gives you a nickname, you are in his good book.

"Ryou comes in, hey Yami, here again?"

"Yeah, sorry, I go now, forgot something in the library, I say and walk out."

At the library I walk in, "hey Mai, you here?" I call.

Mai and I became friends, she and I talk allot, and she even gives me advice, sometimes I wonder why I even go to Bakura with my problems.

"Hey hun she says walking out."

"Mai is the library usually not closed by now?"

"Normally yes, but since I work alone here most of the time, I can't close until my job is done."

"So you are basically saying you need help?"

"Yes, do you have interest in a job?"

"Sorry Mai, but I will look around for you" I say with a smile.