Chapter 2

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We are a month further, and Yugi and I made no progress in meeting each other, the only thing I figured out he is a guy who loves to study, and he found himself a part time job.

Every Thursday and Tuesday evening, and every Saturday he travels to his job.

Those moments when he is out, I come out my room, and play a bit on the Wii the I assume previous occupant left behind.

Yugi also made a study group with Malik, Joey, Ryou and Serenity, every Friday they go to each other and study together.

I most of the time am out with Bakura, and that stopped when Bakura and Ryou hooked up together.

This evening I'm at Bakura's and Ryou's.

"What should I do Bakura! The kid never says a word to me, he shrinks everytime he sees me, as if he is scared of me."

"Pharaoh the way you acted sure wasn't something a Hikari like he is would love to meet their first day, you almost scared the shit out of him, even I almost shit my pants at your outburst."

"What can I do Bakura!"

"I don't know, go to the movie?"

"Jee thanks that helps thief!"

We hear the door unlock and Ryou walks in, "hey Yami." he says and places his backpack on the floor.

"Hey Ryou..."

"Something wrong?" He asks.

I swear I could kill Bakura there he doesn't keep his mouth shut and says, "He has a crush for the shrimp but doesn't know how to handle it."

"Bakura let me do it, Ryou says and he walks over towards me."

"Yami, Yugi doesn't know what having a relationship means, he is very shy, and if there is anything he never learned to do is going out, take him to a movie, and try talk to him, he hates the fact you are giving him the cold shoulder, but what ever you do, take it easy with him."

"Thank you Ryou, I say."

"Good, now out, I want my Ryou!"

"Thanks thief." I say sarcastically and walk out.

When I open the door of our apartment I hear music, hmm good choice I love this channel, I think, and walk to the living, he lays on the couch with singing along with the song while reading his book, his eyes scanning the pages, drinking every word with passion in his eyes.

Then he looks up and sees me stand in the doorway, Shit say something Atem! I think to myself.

"Do you never go out!" I ask with a snarl in my voice. Smooth very smooth knuckle head, I don't want to sound rude or so, but I, uh it just happened.

"Nope not interested, just give me a good book and this music channel and I'm satisfied." he says.

"Why are you such a weirdo?" I ask trying to sound friendly, no idea if it worked.