Chapter 5

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A year has past, I survived my first year and a half without getting into heavy trouble, unless Bakura is around then most of the time I get in trouble also.

I somehow convinced Mai to give me the number of Yugi's bank account, he saved the money for the phone I gave him and however I told him it was a gift, he gave me the money back until the last cent, only for me to transfer it back to his bank account the very next day.

My outgoing days are more less now, I love to cuddle with Yugi and support him when a girl dumped him, and the other way around, I give him the feeling he is a very sweet an loving guy.

I also notice, when he is dating a girl, he needs his pain medication, for some strange reason females make him sick, what makes us many times have a discussion, only to stop it with him going to his room and lock himself up, and me going to Mai to talk with her about it, she does provide me with the advise I so desperately need, which helps me cooling down.

I allow Yugi to drive my car, if there are parties I drag him along, even if he doesn't want to, I want him to be a bit less shy, and I love to drink a few beers then, of course I don't overdue, I know my limit, those evenings we both enjoy.

When I go home for the holidays, Yugi stays behind, and I miss him dearly, but as long as I don't have a relationship with him, he can't come with me, and that hurts me, because l know he misses me, and I miss him.

I feel off, like there is something wrong, but I can't lay my finger on it, so I decide I go out for a bit, maybe a couple of drinks help me, so I take my key and wallet.

"Atem? Where are you going?" Yugi asks me with a worried look in his eyes.

"I'm going out for a bit Kitten, don't worry I'll be fine." I try to reassure him.

"But you don't look good, you are pale and I have the feeling you are getting sick."

"Yugi it's probably nothing, I see you in a bit, I won't stay long." I say.

"Okay, just please, be careful okay? And wake me if your home?"

I nod and wave before I close the door, the air feels good and I decide to walk to the campus pub.

In there I order a beer and dance a bit on the music, I see some of my classmates and walk over, but first I need to go to the toilet, my stomach starts feeling strange and I have a feverish feeling.

When I have done my business I still don't feel to best, but I walk to my classmates only to feel my stomach raging more and more like hell, and before I reach them I feel myself falling to the ground and vomit starts crawling up my throat.

One of my classmates runs over and helps me up, I barely can't hear a thing over the music, so he takes me outside.

"Yami? Where is your apartment?" the guy asks me, and I tell him where I live.