Chapter 10

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What a year, nine months ago we got married, and now Yugi is getting our baby, he is laying in the hospital bed and because Yugi is to exhausted and the baby is in trouble they decided c-section for now is the safest way, also because this is a male pregnancy which is very rare, they and we also decided it probably is the best if the womb gets out.

From the strange food carvings tot he moodswings, tot he first kick from the baby and even when I saw it's tiny food pressing against the stomach, how the baby reacted to my voice when I was singing tot hem both with my head on Yugi's stomach ad the baby kicking me softly in responce.

The apointments we went to together, and looked in awe how our baby grew from a little penut to a little human, and how the doctor did praise Yugi he took good care of himself, while I was mostly the one doing the arrands for his carvigns and he slept soundly when I returned and then could not sleep because Yugi claimed the hole bed for himself, so I often was tired like hell.

How we together went baby shopping for the nursery, and I already was spoiling the baby even before it was born.

How I woke up last night because the bed was soaking wet, and Yugi was mad because I woke him up to take him to the hospital and how exided he became of having our baby in our arm soon.

I'm batting the sweat from Yugi's forehead, and wearing a operation grown like I had a couple of years ago when I had my appendix infection.

"Hold on baby, I say just a little bit longer and we can hold our baby.

"Atem, if they go out with the baby, please let me be?"

A couple of weeks ago we heard of a mix up between two baby's, it scared Yugi to death and I needed to calm him down, mom and I decided that if the baby got carried out without us, mom stands on guard.

"No baby, mom goes after the baby, I'm not losing you." I reassure him.

"Where is mom?" he asks me.

"Outside the surgery room, don't worry sweetie, grandma takes good care of her first grandchild."

The doctor motions to me and I look up. "Okay, you will feel a little bit of pulling now." the doctor says, and then the rooms fills with a loud baby cry. " and the baby is born, it's a baby boy, congratulations." The doctor says.

He shows our little boy, and like the fisty little guy he is, he screams his little lungs out his little body.

I walk around the table and cut the core, next I leave him to the nurses and go back to my Yugi, the doctor removes the womb and next he closes the wound, after the doctor closed Yugi's wound he is wheeled to the room to rest and mom steps in with our little Heba.

What amazes me is that the doctor cutted where Yugi had the scar from his appendix infection, which he told me shortly after how he recognized the symptoms so quickly.

"He already has a temper Atem, just like you." Mom says with a big smile.

"I know mom, and I love it."