Chapter 7

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yugi did last year his final exams and he past, he is now a professor at the university, and the youngest they have, but he showed his co workers he isn't a easy taker, also he is a tough one, when I (mostly because of Bakura) or my classmates got into trouble in his class, he treats me like any other student.

Last week he gave me a strong lecture because I fell asleep in class, my class mates found that very amusing because they know we have a relationship, I didn't find it fear, but the next day another classmate got the same lecture.

Because Yugi teaches at the university, and because he and I are engaged, he didn't move out, only his bed is very lonely at night, because since mom slept here he spend the night in my bed.

No, we didn't do it yet, I did many unprince worthy things, but I respect the rule of not having seks before marriage... even if they are old fashion, and Yugi agrees in this one.

Today, exactly three years ago he asked me to be his friend, today two years ago I asked him to be my boyfriend, today a year ago, I asked him to become my fiance, and today we are getting married.

My father helps me prepare before we get married, Yugi needs to become a prince as well, the council decided I am only aloud to marry a royal, and it will be an scandal if they knew he isn't royal.

"Dad? What if he says no after all?" I ask nervously.

"Atem, that boy did something amazing with you, he did something we didn't even hold possible, he is your Hikari, and yes he may be also nervous like hell, he truly loves you, and if anything I don't think he would say no" dad says with a smile.

I know Yugi is sad because his grandfather can't bring him to me, but I asked mom to bring Yugi to the altar, and she gladly accepted.

And then it's time, I already am awaiting my to be husband, and what I see, I'm having trouble not to jump him, I'm glad I have a tight boxer under my shendyt, because I do not appreciate it when the tent down there is showing on pictures.

He wears the same like me, only he doesn't have a crown yet, and his cape is amethyst where mines is crimson like our eyes.

First priest Seth crowned him, Prince Yugi Hikari Muto, prince of Japan, and the same crown I'm wearing he gets also, only his diamonds are amethyst where mines are... you probably guessed it, crimson.

All the guests bow and applause politely, in his probably excitement he turns shortly and scans the crowd.

We patiently wait until the crowd is silent and then the wedding ceremony begins.

We say our vows and while doing so I slip the ring around his finger, meanwhile I look deeply in his eyes, and I see nothing but love in his beautiful eyes, I feel secure, he doesn't turn me down.

When we both said yes, we kiss deeply and the crowd applauses now not so politely, they are happy they're prince found a loving husband, and don't care about the fact we can't have children of our own, that is a concern for later.

When we turn to the crowd, I see Arthur Hopkins, and hope he doesn't have grudge against Yugi and me because thanks to us she got kicked of campus.

But what I see is no grudge at all, no he is happy that the grandson of his late best friend found his true love.

Our closest friends are at the wedding as well, they were aloud to come if they did swear on their lives not to blab around that I'm the crown prince.

They form a line to congratulate us, and Arthur also comes over, I'm so happy of seeing Rebecca, but what I see I think she has changed by something ore more... someone.

Arthur asks Yugi if he is okay he brought her along, and Yugi is okay with it, but he also warns him if she doesn't behave she will be removed.

Rebecca and Yugi talk a bit, and then Rebecca pulls Mai closer and introduces her as her girlfriend, no wonder she looks better. I only smile.

Yugi and Arthur speaking about Yugi's career and Yugi says he loves his job, but I know better, he doesn't love it, he loves the little children more then the big ones, maybe because they still mock him? Being the youngest professor with most students older then he is, it's not easy for him.

And when dad and I are going to talk about my pharaoh ship, I think I also discussed the fact for a new teacher for the courts small children.

For now we enjoy our evening with our friends and my family, but we also can't wait until we are alone.