XVI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ you really know how to make me cry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
you really know how to make me cry.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE TENSION was clear as the couple walked into the warehouse. the rest of the team could see it immediately, especially after taehyung stomped off and grabbed jimins hand, dragging him into the lab and away from everyone else.

"dude what did you do?" hoseok asked the ravenette, raising an eyebrow at the two boys disappearing behind the sliding glass doors and out of earshot.

"i don't want to talk about it." jungkook said.

"that bad huh?" namjoon said, walking up as well and taking a seat on the couch. the wooden boxes were out now, still padlocked and waiting to be opened, some pages of notes and plans scribbled messily laying on top.

"worse." jungkook sighed. he knows he should be fixing that, and talking to the brunette, but right now maybe space is what they needed.

namjoon hit the box with the two of his boot, "so what's in the box kook?"

it was a question the two others weren't present for, not when the brunette had dragged the small genius away from the rest of the team and back into the lab. "oh my you're excited to see me." jimin tried to joke.

taehyung stopped and turned to face his friend, and it's like everything finally hit him again, and there was no more anger — no red hot emotion exploding in his veins, no that was long gone. now it was cool blue washing over him, the darkness creeping in his mind and icy frost ghosting over his heart. the sadness overwhelmed him, and the tears followed. "shit, babe what's wrong?" jimin dropped all the playfulness and smiles, only frowning at the sudden condition of his friend and wrapping the boy in a hug.

"shh, it's okay." jimin hushed him, stroking the back of his head and trying to calm the crying boy.

"n-no jimin, it's not." taehyung hiccuped, his voice was muffled from being pressed against the blondes shoulders, tears and snot staining the nice fabric. "he k-kissed her."

jimins eyes closed and he sighed, he didn't even need a name to who the boy was referring to. it was kind of obvious, and he was most definitely disappointed in his best friend. "he's a fucking idiot tae." he said, still rubbing the boys back and trying to soothe him somehow.

he was starting to slow his sobs, only a mess of sniffles now. "he could have kissed eight random girls." taehyung said, voice still a quiet mumble. "why did it have to be her?" his voice cracked at the end and anyone who could have heard it would have been broken at the sound.