XXX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ it isn't easy to end up alive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
it isn't easy to end up alive.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THEY LOST COUNT, but it was the giggles and constantly fluttering eyelashes that had the waiter bringing water and no longer chilled wine bottles to their table. taehyung thanked him for that.

"hey, why no more wine?" jungkook was speaking to the waiters retreating form, the man already catering to other guests and not even in ear shot any longer.

"that is wine." taehyung said. his stomach was full and they're plates were empty, there was still a breadstick in his hands that he picked at. he couldn't tell if it was sauce or stained wine or if jungkooks lips were always that red.

"this," jungkook pointed to the glass in his hands, sloshing the clear liquid over the rim and falling onto the table, "is water." he had hiccuped, and was still doing a bad job at trying to convince the older that he wasn't drunk.

"are you sure?" taehyung asked and leaned forward, elbows on the table and playful smile on his lips, "maybe it's wine that looks like water."

jungkook visibly paused, and he looked into his glass before back up at his boyfriend. he leaned back in his chair and slightly held the glass up as if to cheers to that. "magic wine." he said.

"you gotta keep it a secret though." taehyung said. he had put on his best serious expression, still leaning forward and whispering as if no one else was allowed to hear about this special wine they were being served. "oh oh yes." jungkook nodded quickly and help a finger up to his lips. then he beckoned his boyfriend closer, "you wanna know a secret too?"

"please." taehyung grinned. they were so close, both leaning in and staring at each other. it may have looked weird to anyone else, but tipsy jungkook was always precious and adorable.

"i love you, kim taehyung." jungkook tapped the boys nose with each syllable, and the brunette just laughed lightly. "come on, let's get you home before you start drunk proposing again." taehyung had stood, the younger following suit and reaching for the others hand immediately with wiggling fingers.

"are you ever going to say yes? i feel like i asked a hundred times." jungkook said on their way out the doors.

taehyung nodded in thanks to the doorman and tightened his grip around the ravenettes waist as they started down the steps from the restaurant. "calm down, you only asked twice."

"which means you said no twice." jungkook pointed out. they were standing on the edge of the road now, where valet and taxis came and went with a mix of guests arriving and departing. taehyung was looking for an available taxi, there was no way he was walking home with tipsy jungkook again after getting lost the first time. "i didn't say no," taehyung corrected, "i just said i'm waiting for when it's perfect for the both of us."