12

We both were dazed. Neither of us dared to move. Her gaze meet mine and my thoughts fell into abyss. We stayed in that position until I felt her lips move to give me a slight peck. My eyes widened. I was dipped in utter confusion until I heard cheers & coughing from others. I immediately supported myself & stood up, helping Auro to stand up too.

Everyone teased us but that only resulted in causing things to be more awkward between us. Was it even a kiss? Nah. Just an accident. Auro became quiet & I understood, for her it must be bothering. So I gestured all of them to stop & surprising they agreed.

After a chitchat session, we decided to go for a movie marathon. Scarlet Innocence. Nothing about this movie was innocent. Guess what, Yoong insisted on watching it & it turned out that nobody had watched it except me. Liars!

I gathered Popcorn, cokes, chips & other snacks on the center table. Movie theater ambience was created. Everyone took their spot. I took some wrappers & most importantly my embarrassment & tossed it in the bin. I went back to my sit & found myself squeezed between Auro & Yoong. No worries Hoseok. Just get your eyes glued to the screen. Even if the world ends stay statued to your place on those particular scenes.

8:15pm....
The movie was into it's first fifteen minutes. Suddenly I felt Yoong moving continuously. I peeked to my left to find him texting someone. I accidentally saw the message he was going to send. Oh my lord, he was sexting. My virgin eyes! After some time, he excused himself. Must be going to jerk himself off. After 20 minutes he came back smiling. Creep!

8:48pm...
I was finding a hole to hide. There it was, the raw scene was going to start. I took a deep breath & statued myself. I could hear gasps & laughs but I didn't bother to pay attention. Finally that scene was over. There he goes again, Yoongi once again excused himself. Suddenly, Joon stood up with a painful expression. We shot him weird glares but he pulled Rey from her seat & dashed into an empty room, slamming the door behind. Jesus! He must be that aroused.

"Don't be too loud.", Jin shouted.

"Oh god, did you see , he bulged so bad.", Jimmy said laughing almost causing him to fall from the bean bag.

9:05pm...
I felt Auro, shifting. I looked to my right to find her somewhat uncomfortable. After a few minutes, she quietly got up & moved upstairs, trying not to alert anyone.

9:15pm...
It has been 10 minutes, since Auro left. I started to get worried. I texted her but got no reply. I slowly got up & took the stairs. I called her to know in which room she was. I followed the sound of the ringtone, on opening the door, I saw her sitting on the floor. She looked at me, with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, what happened?", I approached her crouching to her level.

"Hope, I-I just got my periods. It happened so sudden, I don't have anything prepared.", she said sobbing.

"Shhh... It's ok. Don't cry.", I said hugging her.

"I-I don't know what t-to do. I'm having bad cramps Hope. It's paining.", she said as she cried on my chest.

"You just wait here. I'll bring you what you need.", I pulled away, and got up.

"Don't leave me.", she said grabbing my hand.

"Wanna come with me?", she simply nodded.

I took my jacket & tied it around her waist. I borrowed Yoong's car & headed to a nearby convenient store. I could hear her whimpers. I tried to drive as safe as I can. On reaching the store, she quickly grabbed her necessities. There was a long queque at the payment counter. I told her to wait inside the car. I paid & quickly jogged towards the car. I handed her the bag.