35

"He's awake.", that came from Jin. My eyes snapped open and met his fallen gaze. I came across the grim faces, immersed in worries. Slinging the bag over my arm, I climbed the stairs. My hands shakily grabbed the doorknob. I silently twisted the knob and peeked inside. My heart swelled witnessing the cutest view.

Hobi sat on the bed, with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The pout on his face, made him look nothing more than a six year old. I suppressed my urge to tackle him, squishing his cheeks.

"Hobi-ah...", he side eyed me giving a slight nod.I chuckled, chunk of memories flashing in my mind, where I had to often babysit an angry Hobi, which always ended in long cuddling sessions.

I fished out the manga from my bag and placed it on his lap. I mentally cursed myself for not placing a secret camcorder in my bag to record his reactions. His eyes glittered with the pout lessening to the point where his lips stretched into a wide smile.

He started sniffing the manga, he loved the smell of new prints. My eyes scanned his room. It hadn't changed a much since I left. My teddy, now his, was laying on the bed covering fair proportion of the bed. Seemed like he slept hugging it.

"Can we cuddle?", his asked politely, "like we always did before."

The moment I nodded, my back hit the mattress. His legs intertwined with mine, his hand wrapped around my torso and his face buried in my neck.

"Hope Tae doesn't mind.", he giggled his warm breathe hitting my neck.

"Bros before hoes, remember. The only thing is he's the hoe here." I laughed but immediately paused. Something I shouldn't have said.

"Hey, you can talk to me about it, only if you want to.", I gently ran his fingers through his hair. I felt him stiffen followed by a long sigh he raised his head to take a look at me before burying his face again.

"I haven't talked about that incident, since their death. It was kinda relieving, coz I didn't had to go through those memories but it kinda sucked too coz there were times, I needed someone to comfort me.", he tightened his grip and my shirt was now drenching in his tears again.

"But guess I can't avoid it forever. You know today I broke a promise that I made to her. I-I-", he was crying and I felt so helpless. Why couldn't I comfort him, the way he did to me.

"Hobi, it's ok you don't have to--"

"No. Let me.. Please..."

Flashback!

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Sir, can I have a minute of yours", Ryujin, a student of mine approached me holding a stack of papers.

"What are these?", I said taking the stack of paper from her hands.

"Sir, the list of outfits for the upcoming competition. They had called informing that the altering has been done.", she said looking at the papers.

"Everyone is busy practicing. I can't leave now, they will be needing me. Uhm can't we pick up the outfits tomorrow?", I took out my phone checking my schedule.

"Sir, the competition is on Saturday. We need them to bring as quick as possible, so that they can be checked for any furthers mends if required.", she was talking a point. I had only one option left.

I dialled Auro's number while checking the list of outfits.

"Hey Hope. You are missing me ain't you?", she chuckled on the other side.

"I always miss you when you're not around. But baby, I needed a favour from you.", I said.

"What do I get in return baby boy?", she teased me.