21

Present Time....

Author's P.O.V.

I was disappointed thinking about Hobi would actually do something like that. But I kinda guessed what went wrong. Trying very hard to suppress myself from burst out laughing, I looked down, trying not to meet anyone's gaze. But a sudden gush of curiousity led me to raise my head to have a brief moment of eye contact with Hobi who was already grinning. And I lost it. We both started laughing while the other three sighed in unison.

My breathe hitched when suddenly Tae whispered in my ear with his honey deep voice, "The reason behind your laughs, is what I'm thinking it to be?". The hairs at the back of my neck stood straight as goosebumps jerked my whole body. I nodded while he grinned at Hobi who just couldn't stop laughing.

"Yah! Not fair. Only because you are his childhood friends, you knew about it. You can't laugh on us.", Jin said pouting his full lips, crossing his arms like a kid.

"Sorry... Very sorry.", I said before bursting out in fits of laughter again.

"Sweets, can you give me your phone?", Jk looked at me smirking.

"You irritating, Jeon. I'm not lending you my phone..", I said rolling my eyes.

"Intoxicating your lips, intoxicating your kiss~~", Jk started singing while I choked on my breath.

"Nobody does it like this, I find it hard to resist~~", he continued to sing. I took my phone and shoved it on his face.

"Now shut up. One more word from you & I swear you've to say goodbye to your precious possession.", I said eyeing his crotch area followed by a kick on the leg. He gulped eyeing down but soon that was replaced by a smirk, which was a bad omen for me.

"I wouldn't have, if you had simply lend me your phone. Oh now, what was the password? Hmm three zero one tw-", Jk paused winking at me. I was at lose of words. He was trying every possible way to expose me.

"Hobi, I really feel threatened by someone's presence here.", I eyed Jk who was busy searching something in my phone.

"I bet you are! Ok let's continue.", Hobi laughed in a most weirdest way before speaking again.

Flashback....

Hoseok's P.O.V.

I woke up to a scathing headache. Chugging a pain relief pill, I got up to do my morning routine. After finishing, I headed down stairs to see Jess sitting on a chair reading a novel. I walked up to her, supporting myself on the edge of the table.

"Thanks for bringing me back yesterday.", I said picking up an apple.

"It wasn't me.", she said in a monotone.

"What? Then who brought me back?", I asked slightly confused.

"Your friends. Soekjin & the other two guys, I guess Namjoon & Jimin.", she said resting the book on the table, meeting my gaze.

"And they saw you?", I asked as beads of sweat started to form on my forehead.

"What do you expect? I came down thinking that you came back. That's when I saw them while you were passed out.", she sighed getting up.

"What did you tell them?", I asked following her.

"Why don't you find out yourself. How long do you tend to keep on hiding this Hoseok? Just because I love you, I'm refraining myself. I agree I had made a mistake but everyone deserves a second chance, isn't it. ", she was trying her all to hold back from tearing.