31

A/N: This chapter contains smut. So enjoy?
~~~~

Auro was going to have a stay over at my place. And my sister was going to Jin's. I was cleaning the house, to make it look a bit descent. I took an apple in my hand, and started dusting off the couch with my other hand.

"Hobi... My brother....", Jess marched towards me with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Hmmm?", I asked confused.

"I've cleaned your bedroom... So... You don't have to worry about anything..", she said circling the coffee mug with her fingers.

"Why would I worry? What are you saying Jess?", I took the mug, sipping the coffee.

"Come on. Aren't you planning to sleep with her tonight?", she covered her mouth, giggling.

"What the fuck? Why don't you sleep with jin tonight? ", I said hitting her head.

"Who said I won't? He isn't going anywhere with it tonight. Wanna see my new pair of lingerie?", she winked, teasing me.

"No thanks. Oh god, take away this horn dog.", I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"I'll get going then. Oh by the way...", she paused looking at me.

"What?"

"I've kept some viagra pills in the cabinet. I have taken enough with me for tonight. So you can use..", before she could complete, I started chasing her. She ran towards the door putting her heels.

"Bye. I'll bring the 'virginity' cake tomorrow. We'll slash it together.", with that she exited.

"Fuck off!!!!", I screamed making sure she heard it.

~~~~

I sat on the couch, going through the list of movies available. Nothing seemed to be worth watching so I waited for Auro and left it for her to decide. She had went to take a shower, so I thought to make her something. Setting off towards the kitchen, I decided to make pancakes.

I set the plates on the table, and sat on the couch,waiting for her to come down. I heard her footsteps approaching and turned my head towards her direction.

Her wearing my shirts wasn't something new, she'd often wear those. But now, she was wearing a shirt, way shorter, barely reaching her mid thighs. Her hair dripped water into the shirt, making her black lacy bra visible. I immediately turned my head and grabbing the remote I started searching for movies.

The remote was snatched away from hand and thrown somewhere. She made her way towards me, straddling on my lap. Lifting my chin she pressed a kiss on my lips.

"Auro...", I opened my mouth only to be hushed by her.

"Shhh... Save the talks for later.", she leaned still straddling.

She grabbed the hem of my shirt, almost desperately, gesturing me to pull it off. I complied to her wish. She took my hands placing them on her chest. She leaned in for another kiss, trailing her lips down to my neck. I bit my lips and my hands fondled on her clothed chest.