#6 Physical Exams?

"P-Physical E-Exams?!" Zakari stuttered with a blush as he seemingly covered himself as if he was naked. Mitsukuni smiled slightly at that. "It's alright." He shook his head quickly. "No, I wanna keep what dignity I have! My family stripped most of it away!" He disliked his body because of it and he wasn't going start stripping! "Zakari it's alright, I'm worried too, but for a whole different reason," Haruhi started making him look up with an annoyed look. "Well have you ever been scolded for how you look?" He said with an annoyed scowl.

Mitsukuni frowned but it made sense, his family made their hatred apparent since he was born... Haruhi was just learning this and shook her head sadly. "Yes well, I don't want to do it." He crossed his arms, making Mitsukuni slowly sit down on the couch he was sitting on before Tamaki snapped his fingers. Seemingly prancing about. "What has you all happy senpai?" The twins asked curiously before he pointed to them all and dragged Haruhi over the line he just drew on the floor. "This is obviously a romance!" Zakari assumed it was what he was daydreaming about as he looked up towards Mitsukuni who was listening in amusingly. 

"Haruhi and I are the main characters!" Hikaru tilted his head, "Then what are we?" He asked confused before Tamaki pointed. "You! Are the homosexual supporting cast." Zakari flinched and bit his lip while Mitsukuni glared at him. They didn't tell the club besides Takashi... They thought the girls would gossip about it to the boys but apparently not... "Tama-chan that's rude," Mitsukuni said with a look that made him look over, obviously confused.

Zakari was still annoyed at the fact over the exams he got up and walked out of the club while Mtisukuni frowned at that and followed after him. "W-Wait what do you mean?" Tamaki asked before Mitsukuni paused his steps and looked behind him. "Cause we are dating, idiot..." He said with a scowl, not caring about his act right at the moment.

He saw Zakari walking away fairly quickly and he jogged over to catch up and brought his hand to the teen's face. "Hey, You okay?" he asked in a whisper making him look at him and shake his head. "No..." He muttered making him frown and look over towards many of the girls that were gathering for the club. "I'll go tell them I'll be out today. We can talk at home if you want?" Zakari paused and looked up at him. "Yeah, that sounds nice..." He whispered making him smile and nod, "Stay put." he leaned down briefly and pecked his lips making the boy smile, his worries were all gone.

When Mitsukuni turned around and quickly jogged back towards the door, he had to steady himself as the door opened back up and Tamaki came out with a panic look. He gave an odd look. "Senpai I'm sorry! I didn't realize I promise!" Mitsukuni gave a frown to him. "How exactly do you view it though Tamaki. If you didn't realize it doesn't mean you didn't mean it." He said with his frown deepening as he recoiled slightly at that and looked down. "I didn't mean it..." He muttered making him shake is head. "I'm going with Zak-Kun, he was already having a bad day hearing about exams tomorrow anyways," Mitsukuni said before he nodded his head.

"That's okay, please just know I really didn't mean it. Love is love! No exceptions." Tamaki whispered making him smile at that, instantly reminding him of his mother. "You're forgiven. Give Zak-Kun time though... he really doesn't feel well with people using that word as a joke." Tamaki nodded his head again. "Okay! By Tama-chan!" He waved and grabbed his phone from his pocket, calling his driver. "Hello? Hi! Sorry for being so sudden, Zak-Kun isn't feeling well and I think it's best to have us both home." Mitsukuni said with a smile as he heard the reply back and nodded. "Thank you!" He hung up and saw Zakari waiting for him, him holding Usa-chan.

"He's on his way." He said with leading his arm out and Zakari grabbed a hold of it fairly quickly. "You know, you're probably the most gentlemen like out of everyone in the club," Zakari whispered making him smile and nod. "I don't know about that, Haruhi has me beat for sure." He giggled at that and shook his head. "I guess your right." Mitsukuni laughed at that and they were walking down the flights of stairs before Zakari looked over towards many teachers seemingly setting up area's and he sighed...