❥ 2

it had been a month since the incident. turns out, the neighbors had heard the commotion going on in the house and worried; for it wasn't the first time this has happened. the police had come and yeongjin was convicted for domestic violence and abuse. sentenced to two years in prison. jihoon was upset with the sentence duration given. seeing as he was treated that way for four years. it only now got extremely violent. even with physical proof, yeongjin pleaded innocent. he even dared to say jihoon pulled the knife on him to kill him. jihoon was only trying to protect himself.

luckily, jihoon won the case. he was now living alone and away from the whole town where he and his, now ex boyfriend, resided in. he moved to seoul where he would start college again and thankfully this time get through one semester without having to miss a day because of yeongjin begging him to skip, only to hurt him later.

jihoon was now finishing up unpacking the last box in his new dorm. he was glad to be staying in a dorm for the first time. it is a big step out of his first living circumstance. he was glad to be free from what felt like a ball and chain of his emotions. his constraints were finally broken free. he could do whatever he wanted and be whatever he wanted; without being criticized for it.

he only brought a few things from "home". his clothing, notebooks, laptop, and a few personal items. he didn't own much. the bulk of things were mostly yeongjin's or something he owned or gave to jihoon, so he left all that behind. pictures of them and his belongings. after all, they only brought back bad memories.

he finishes putting the last of his clothes away in his closet and lets out a sigh of relief. moving was a hassle and he was more than glad to be done now. he folds up the last box and leaves it aside for recycling. his room wasn't much but it was good to have his own room for a change. jihoon remembers how it was having to sleep with his ex boyfriend and feels his heartbeat speed up. he feels as he begins to hyperventilate and sits down on his bed. he hold a hand to his heart and lays down to calm his breathing. he whispers to himself as he curls up into a little ball. he hated the sudden panic attacks. anything that reminded him of his past life, scared him. he didn't want to remember anything. yet sometimes, everything would flow back.

"i-it's okay, jihoon.. y-you're.. you're okay.." he whispers to himself over and over again, as he lets his pain filled tears fall again.