❥ 5

"weeelll~come to my dorm room!" soonyoung chimes with a gesture towards the entrance of his dorm room and a small bow. jihoon lets s small chuckle escape from his mouth as he rolls his eyes jokingly and walks in. soonyoung's dorm room wasn't much different from his. there was certainly a considerable amount of decoration in it though. picture frames on the walls, some fairy lights here and there, a vase with flowers on the table.

jihoon was honestly in awe. his place looked very welcoming and friendly. he carefully walks towards the small shoe cupboard and takes his shoes off before placing them on a shelf and walking in.

soonyoung sits down near the door and uses his toes to push his shoes off his feet. he shakes them them off and runs over to the small couch in the back of the room. he plops himself down and sets his panda sock covered feet up on the small coffee table.

"what are you doing standing there? make yourself at home!" soonyoung lets out a chuckle as he sees jihoon's expression change to embarrassment when he realizes he's been standing at the doorway for quite some time. jihoon hesitantly walks in and over to where soonyoung is sitting on the comfy looking couch. soonyoung is quick to move some of the throw pillows aside and scoot over.

"sit, sit." he says as he pats the spot next to him with a hand. jihoon carefully shuffles towards him and sits down. there's a long silence between them. no one is talking. soonyoung, being the loud and boisterous person he is, is not a big fan of silence. he glances over at the younger next to him and notices his distance. jihoon is literally huddled into the opposite corner of the couch.

soonyoung is eyes drift up to the shorter's face. his expression drops as he sees jihoon's eyes wander in discomfort, and possibly, fear? soonyoung watches him as he scoots a little closer. he notices him tensing up.

"jihoon..? are you okay?" soonyoung asks in the softest voice he could muster.

jihoon let's out a shaky breath and swallows.
"yeah.. yeah, i'm fine. i'm fine.." he says as he brings his knees up to his chest, hugging his legs close.

"are you sure..? you don't seem okay.." soonyoung responds and reaches a hand out to touch the younger's shoulder.

jihoon is quick to react and cowers into the corner. he begins to shake in fear. "no! no, don't do that.. d-don't do that.. please.." he feels the tears start to well up in his eyes again.

soonyoung retreats his hand and looks at the boy before him with a gentle look in his eyes. "jihoon.. i don't know what you're going through but.. it's going to be okay. i promise you." he smiles softly and scoots back to the opposite corner of the couch. he keeps his distance. "it's okay. i won't touch you if you're not comfortable with it. but i'm not leaving you alone."

soonyoung looks out through the large window in the room instead. he begins to hum a small tune. his sweet melody fills the silence. jihoon looks at him in awe. he feels his heartbeat slowly return to normal and his breathing relax. there was something about soonyoung's humming that calmed jihoon down. he felt his fear slowly melting away. it was now replaced by a new feeling.

soonyoung turns his attention back to he younger and notices his staring. he lets out a soft chuckle and flashes him a smile.

it was replaced with a feeling of pure euphoria.