Chapter Ten

As always, thank you for reading. Vote and comment if you enjoy my work. I'd love nothing more than to hear from those who are reading!

Thank you again to Instagram artist @annz.h for the amazing artwork she made of Apollo/Bridget, which I have featured below.

*This story may contain mature content at any point - reader discretion advised*

_______________________________________

"Um..." No going back now. He heard my thoughts, so I might as well come clean. Even if he tells me to go, at least he will know. "Yes, I do. I've been falling for you since the moment I woke up in that field. I didn't want to get hurt, so I buried it deep down inside. But when you sacrificed yourself for me... well, it was clear I couldn't let you go. I'm in love with you, Apollo. I understand if you don't feel the same."

His mouth slipped into the biggest smile. His eyes lit up like a child on Christmas, and he laughed.

            "Bridget, I threw myself in front of you to save your life

"Bridget, I threw myself in front of you to save your life. If that doesn't say everything, I don't know what will." He was still smiling. "I love you, Bridget." His lips captured mine in a swift moment of vampire speed. I let go of every inhibition and kissed him back.

No more holding back my heart, no more face-value conversations with people. I was ready to feel something- truly feel something. I knew I could trust Apollo with my love.

His hands roamed up my back and I ran my fingers through his dark curly hair

His hands roamed up my back and I ran my fingers through his dark curly hair. He groaned in pleasure as I pulled him closer. We moved backward rapidly and hit a wall- or the bookshelf that stood in its place, at least. Several books toppled off the shelves and hit the floor around us. We didn't care- were pressed tightly together in all the right places. His tongue entered my mouth and I gripped him tighter, mingling my tongue with his.

He pulled away, only for a moment. "You are so beautiful." he whispered.

I smiled, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me with ease, walking us over to the bed. He laid me down on the duvet with gentle hands. He crawled over me, his beautiful curly hair hanging down like a willow tree. His hands raked against mine, just as desperate for my touch as I was for his.