Chapter 8

Ashaia  So I'm just chilling in my room bored as fuck trying to find something to do

Ashaia
So I'm just chilling in my room bored as fuck trying to find something to do . I just text my best-friend to see if she was trying to link up but she might be busy. So now I'm just unpacking my clothes since I didn't unpack them yesterday , while listening to music on Pandora.

Whip, bought it
Crib, got it
Job, on it
Did I ever
Ask you to take me to go
Shopping in Paris or go
Sailing overseas and just
Drape me in Gucci? No
All I ever asked was you to
Pick up the phone when you alone
All I ever asked was you to
Show me some love, kisses and hugs
No, I never had an issue
Go to the club with your boys, baby, I
Never wanted you to stay too long
Just wanted you to show me off i sung out loud .

I was low key feeling the song , like why wouldn't anyone want to show me off BITCH IM ME TF 🤣🤣 and cant nobody change that . But back to my song .

So won't you say my name, say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games
I know you saying "hit my line"
I'm on your line, and that
You want this bad
So I'm bool with that
I'm just trying to match your words with your actions
I need more than satisfaction
Did you really a connection?
Really want to give your all
But flex in front of your friends
How that work?
Swear that you doing the most
But we take a picture, can't post it
How that work?
When you talking
Back that shit up
Won't you say my, say my
So won't you say my name say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games
Games (games)
Games (oh, games)
We got London on da Track I sung the rest of the song while dancing .

3 hours and 10 songs later

I'm finally done unpacking and a bitch tied. Finna go take a shower and get a snack and take a nap .

So I just got out the shower , putting on my clothes and all .getting ready to head Downstairs to get me something to snack on , get down there and see kentrell and his homeboys sitting in the living room .

I rolled my eyes and went directly into the kitchen to grab my skittles and drink as I'm walking out I get bump I ended up falling on my ass looking up I see kentrell laughing with the guys except for Ben . I got up and slap his ass cause all that shit wasn't called for you feel me .

As I'm walking back to my room I feel somebody pick me up and slam me on my bed , shit whoever it was had they dick on my ass .

Look up and of course it's the one and only kentrell not gone lie if we wasn't gone be step brother and sister I would of been rode that dick and I ain't lying.

So me not trying to show that I like it "bro move" I said while hitting him "chilling out you know you like this shit " kentrell said while holding my arms down . " how tf you gone tell me what I like"I said while squirming around.

He didn't say anything just keep staring at me all of a sudden I felt his lips on mines , let me tell you something his lips was so soft boy almost fucked up and gave him some . His hands started to roam my body lord have mercy that shit felt so motherfucking good .

As his hands was roaming my body I ended up moaning a little ."see I knew you like that shit"he said while kissing my neck. "Bro wanna give me a little head " I said

He didn't even say a word he pulled down my shorts and started to eat me out real good . I ended up nutting and we ended up falling alseep right beside each other.

KentrellSo I'm just chilling in the living room with the gang , and I see ashaia come down the stairs on so short shorts on , so I'm looking at her and she rolled her eyes , I ended up getting up to go in the kitchen as I was going in she was comi...

Kentrell
So I'm just chilling in the living room with the gang , and I see ashaia come down the stairs on so short shorts on , so I'm looking at her and she rolled her eyes , I ended up getting up to go in the kitchen as I was going in she was coming out and I bump her she fell and me and the gang except for Ben laugh . She got up and slapped me .

As she was walking fast back to her room I picked her up and sled her on her bed she was talking mad shit until I kissed her , she was acting like she didn't like that but I know she did .

She ended up asking for some head , I mean ya boy head game fye as fuck , so I had to prove it to her so I'm eating her out she nutted at least 3 times until we fell asleep beside each other .

TBC

WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY ..