Chapter 14

Back to what I was saying , we started stripping each other over by the couch

Back to what I was saying , we started stripping each other over by the couch . He pushed my down gentle and started kissing me . His lips moved from my lips to my stomach down to my inner thighs. He opened my legs and spread my second lips apart and started to lick . He licked for a minute then started fingering me . Not gone lie that shit felt good ass fuck I couldn't control none of my moans so I was just being loud.

Soon as he told me to get on all four , the house door started to jiggle . We both look towards the door and tried to hurry up and put our clothes on. Just as I was putting on my shorts the door open I hurried up and sat down with the covers over me . (Don't ask me how them covers get there cause ion know) .

Sherhonda and teelee walk through the door . My heart drop to my stomach I really thought I was gone get me some like I've been waiting on this day for like a long time . 

Where's my daddy I ask sherhonda , oh honey he had to work late she said . Oh okay I had said really didn't know what to say since I'm more worried about pulling my pants up . And trying not to get caught .

I'm scared as a motherfucker , not gone lie if I could I'll just run upstairs. Well kids I'm finna go to sleep don't be doing anything I wouldn't do sherhonda had said . Yes ma'am me and kentrell had said together .

Trying to take this upstairs or to an hotel room he said , I ain't trying to take shit no where we almost got caught .

Man so it really don't matter they know this was bound to happen on big dump .
Nah this shit wasn't bound to fucking happen it just happen I said .

Kentrell

Kentrell

I don't know why she acting scary now wasn't acting that way when I was eating your pussy . You was down to do anything especially when you thought you was getting dick . But it's good let me hit up kay right quick so she can come help me out . 

But then again nah ion need her to start back being clingy . Imma just call up yaya , hell I rather fuck with her since she don't make me feel basic.

Let me see what the gang doing already tired of being here . Ain't shit to do and they messed up my nut. Shit next time I get her ass alone fuck talking we getting straight to the point . Tired of all this stuff we have to talk about to start kissing and shit .

Just let me kiss you and eat you out , give me a little head then let's fuck. No hold on I hear some cause of course they gone hear you when I put the tip in .

Or something I'm tired of this shit finna find me a non clingy girlfriend so i can still do me and fuck around with her to .

TBC ........ updates tonight or tomorrow 😘