Chapter 10

Ashaia

Ashaia

So if your wondering yeah I did put my mouth on his dick , no I didn't let him fuck . And no I'm not a hoe , I had already told y'all that nigga could get it . AND THAT SHIT WAS ON THE BIG GOD , LIKE PERIODIC TABLES .

But hopefully I will get the whole 9 inch , but let me stop thinking about that shit . We still walking around the mall or whatever . His bitch with him and I don't like that . She need to like disappear ASAP . Cause I'm tryna do somethings with her man , IM MOTHERFUCKING WEAK .

But I just got me some new Nike slides because what I look like getting some tennis shoes . A DAMN FOOL , and that's not what I am . But I think I want some new heels though Ouu gotta go find some .

But anyways , just left out of foot locker . Now going to the food court to get something to eat , I chose American deli since I had a taste for so wings , the rest of them ate somewhere else I didn't really care since I knew where I wanted to eat at.

So I think we finna leave after we eat , lowkey ready to go home and take a shower cause your girl , just wanna take a nap . Can't wait to just take a hot as shower and just hop in the bed .

So we just left the mall I'm like 10 minutes away from my house , and I'm lowkey excited , I just hope kentrell don't bring his little hoe home . I can't stand that bitch .

For some reason she just irritated me , I don't know how but she just do . It's something about her that throws me off Like she be acting boojie for no reason.

But we finally at the house my bestfriend supposed to spend the night tonight and we supposed to turn the fuck up .

Kentrell

Kentrell

So we was following behind ashaia and her bestfriend home . Kay staying with me tonight . I gotta get back in the studio , cause I wanna throw down a whole album .

Mane who ever said my songs ain't bussin your daddy is a crack head and yo momma sucked my dick . But we know I'm a litty ass rapper.

Matter of fact tomorrow imma go to the studio imma leave Kay with ashaia they need to bond . Maybe Kay can stay off my ass . Cause she really starting to get on my nerves .

Finally made it in the house , finna tell my momma and her nigga about the trip I planned for them for the weekend . Imma send Kendall with teelee . Finna have the house to myself with my soon to be step sister .

I honestly don't want another sister that shit just not it , I already got one and she somewhat a pain in the ass why would I want too and then I have Kendall , I just don't have a ride or die .

BECAUSE KAY SURE ISN'T IT , I rather break up with her than to be with her , but I'm not letting her go until I get the girl I want . And I can't have her do what's the point in leaving Kay .

TBC ..