Chapter 18

Kentrell POV We made it in the house and she start walking up stairs so I hop on the game with Ben nem

Kentrell POV
We made it in the house and she start walking up stairs so I hop on the game with Ben nem. Not finna play with that guh . So while I'm playing the game .. I hear noise like somebody coming down stairs turn around and that bitch was in some sexy ass shit ... at the point she finna get some dick ..

She started walking real slow but like in a sexy type of way . "Shit aye Ben I'm finna hop off right quick I'll be back "I said to Ben shit I threw the headset and the control .

She comes and slowly start to grind on me ... shidd , my dick was starting to get hard and y'all know I ain't with that teasing and shit So I turned her around and bent that ass ova , fuck all that ..

She just don't know what she be doing to a nigga so as I got her bent ova , I slowly start to lift the lingerie up . To see her naked body I started to rub her pussy . She was moaning , I start to stick two fingers in and out of her in a slow like pace ... then I started to speed up a lil .

Not gone lie this girl pussy wetter than a motherfucker . Shit might just get her ass pregnant. Might not depends on if it got that power , shit . On dump she not going no where I be damned if I let her get away .  Might as well marry her ass .

As I started to pull my dick out , I heard keys jiggling at the door , now I know like fuck they didn't just bring they ugly asses back . I was just finna knock that girl walls loose . ATP I was finna just say fuck it and beat her back in but she hopped up so damn fast and ran to her room. Fuck it I'm finna call one of my other hoes .

So I hit up ya ya , and told her to push through . Not finna be dealing with these stupid motherfuckers coming back wen I'm finna fuck some shit up .

Ashaia POV So ofc you know shit was cut off with our parents coming back , not gone lie I was bout ready to hop on that dick and ride it

Ashaia POV
So ofc you know shit was cut off with our parents coming back , not gone lie I was bout ready to hop on that dick and ride it . But my plans always getting fucked up .

Shit that mother fucker was big tooo . He was finna have me coming back for some more . ATP ion see why we tryna hunch wen our parents together . I feel like that's me being selfish .

But shit Kentrell so fuckin fine 😩🥺 I just wanna fuck the shit outta him . Eventually we gone find away to hunch and wen we do ion wanna put our parents in a place where they have to decide if they should stay together or not .

Not finna go through that shit I refuse but I also refuse to let anybody get that dick . That's all mines and I swear he knows that . Eventually we gone be together ..

My daddy walks in the room to say hey and give me a hug then he leaves . I'm debating on sneaking into kentrell room to finish what we started .

As I was debating I got up to head to the kitchen ..

TBC...