Chapter 16

KentrellI walk into the house to get my kids , to see all my babymommas sitting around a table talking about me

Kentrell
I walk into the house to get my kids , to see all my babymommas sitting around a table talking about me . Ion understand why tho it ain't like a young nigga don't take care of his kids cause I do . They all got a bank account set up with some money just in case I'm gone . They Wouldnt have to want for nothing.

I surely don't want them struggling like how I was , cause that shit is not wassup . "I came for my kids " I said , they all look at me like I was crazy . I guess cause I get them wen I want to but not this much . "They in the play room " Starr said .

So I walk down the hall to get them , I open the door and they came right to me . I love my kids I swear I do , but I can't stand their mommas frfr . Boy the be stressing a nigga out .

I mean I know I'm a toxic nigga but damn I wasn't tryna make they ass toxic too . Shit it's like dealing with extra kids , and them hoes didn't come out my but sack .

Walking down the hall with the kids , they said bye to their mommas and we left . After I buckle all them up we head to the park .

....... 30 minutes later

We pull up to the park and Ashaia help me get them out the car , and we just walked up to the park to chill .

Ashaia POV

Ashaia POV

I was hanging with my stepbrother and his kids today because i didn't wanna sit up in the house all day . So I hurried up and got dress so we could go get them and take them to the park .

As we was approaching the house to one of he baby mommas I felt a little nervous . Because I wasn't ready to meet his kids momma he'll we just starting to get along , wasn't trying to fuck up anything right now so I just stayed in the car . I mean there wasn't a reason for my ass to get out .. so why not just stay in one place ..

It took his ass a good hour before he came out , but I wasn't tripping because he not my nigga he my brother and I just gotta stick to that .. he can't be more than just my brother . Because the way I'm set up , once I'm jealous or mad imma just cool up off you and the way he set up with females I just couldn't .. plus that shit wouldn't look right . Step brother and sister dating tf ... not tryna make no head lines .

So we at the park and the kids playing and all . He turns and just starts to look at me . I'm like nigga tf you staring at I know I'm fine and all but boy booo ...

Why you staring at me I said , because slime you fine and mines he said . Last time I check I'm my own person and I didn't have a nigga 😂 I said , slime stop playing with me you know you mines he said , well damn daddy I said in my head he sure didn't know I was thinking those words . First off sir I'm not yours I said . First off slime you is mines and ion care how you take it ya heard me he said

Okay now mind stop tryna find his ugly ass attractive because he not .. and y'all can't be doing nothing sexual no more cause if y'all get caught it's over with . But shit I know I like that sneaky / risky shit . Might just tease his ass when I get home ... decision decision , what should I do ? Fuck it imma finally get some dick .. or I can just get the tongue again , really don't matter as long as I get something ..

TBC FROM HER POV , I BORED SO I DECIDED TO UPDATED UNTIL BEXT TIME GUYS LOL