Chapter 11

Kentrell

Kentrell

So me and Kay been going strong so far , I mean I still can't some what stand her because she so damn clingy , but it's good though she not gone be with me for long .

We currently at dinner finna start eating and I wanna tell my momma about the trip I set up for her . But do to this damn virus everybody talking about ion wanna send her ass no where .

But you gotta do what you gotta do to get some tink tink for your big wink wink . ( I love them words wink wink and tink tink but anyways back to the story ) but fr nah ion think imma send her no where to far but Jamaica 🇯🇲 seem just like the right place to send them.

So we're laughing having a good time , and Kay says so outrageous shit . She stands up and yells I MIGHT BE PREGNANT , like what the fuck .

You chose to do this around the whole family , I believe you should of let me known something first instead of all this . Like I should of told everyone cause I really didn't want everybody in my busy and that's a fact .

A BIG OLE FACT TO I SHOULD BEAT HER ASS . Imma hit her wen we get back to the house . Because she being to damn extra for no reason .

So after all that I have my momma looking at me with disappointment , ashaia didn't say nothing the whole dinner . Her daddy looking lost , well damn the only good coming out of this is people not knowing what we doing .

So after dinner I headed home with Kay and I don't know what happened but as so as we got in the house I hit her , like I just punch her dead in her eye .

Cause like I said all that shit wasn't called for . I don't Like being surprised that shit lame . Just tell me or don't tell me at all but when I find out and you didn't tell me imma really be beating some ass .

Ashaia

Ashaia

That's was the most disrespectful shit every . Like how you just gone surprise a nigga like that , not even gone Capp i still don't like the hoe . I mean I do like some people but not her and that's a fact . I would drag her ass but she currently pregnant with that nigga baby . Ion even think the baby is his.

Anyways everybody know that nigga mines , we just can't be together because he's currently finna be my stepbrother .  He still mines even if he can't be mines and that's a big ole fact.

TBC 🙂

Sorry I've been MIA but I'm back now whores 😂❤️