Chapter 13

BenJesus haven't had one of theses hoes in a minute it's like the author forgot about my ass 😂 no Capp slime

Ben
Jesus haven't had one of theses hoes in a minute it's like the author forgot about my ass 😂 no Capp slime . But me and the gang at the park , chilling ya feel me . Kd Dumb Ass done feel off the swings with his retarded ass . Not gone lie I was the first nigga laughing . Then the rest of them followed behind me .

Shit was mad funny bro . So we just enjoy our little time at the park and I seen ole girl I use to fuck with not gone lie ole girl done got fine ash . But I ain't gone go back down that road no more she had a nigga thinking his was toxic and I wasn't it was her . Not gone lie a nigga was In-love  put her before everybody . Worst mistake I every made. 

She was like the best thing that happened to me but then again the worst thing that happened to me .  But she the past tryna make a future with kimery but her ass playing .  I like a girl who got they head on point . She got her own clothing line , she fine . And she gone be mines and that's a big fact . Tired of being single this shit not bussin.

But anyways I think we finna go to the movies , ion wanna watch no lame ass shit so I hope the girls not picking . A nigga gone be hella mad .  So as we walking back to the car i looked over at kimery to see her staring at a nigga I know I'm that nigga but why you staring staring must wont this dick . I mean ion mind fucking ya , you already sexy let's make 2 kids . I already got one shit I'll make 2 more with her ass.

Kentrell We in the car heading to the movies , and all I can think about is ashaia I mean I know she forbidden but hell a nigga somewhat catching feelings

Kentrell
We in the car heading to the movies , and all I can think about is ashaia I mean I know she forbidden but hell a nigga somewhat catching feelings . I don't to much care for Kayla , I don't even fuck with her either . Matter of fact I'm finna break up with her.  In a minute now , really not tryna talk to her right now she pissed me off .

So of course y'all remember when she surprised me with her being pregnant that was strike one . Strike two was wen she was being so damn clingy , god I hated that shit . Strike three was when she told
Me she didn't want me around ashaia no more , and I'm like that's my step sister . How the fuck Imma stop hanging around her if we live in the same house .

Y'all already know how sherhonda is one sudden change and she gone start nagging and shit I just ain't got time for that . So of course all that shit was a no go with me and plus I'm feel ashaia . Already tryna fuck , imma put a baby in her ass . Speaking of babies I need to see if I can get my sons . I'll call they momma later cause kacey momma just now starting to cooperate cause at first couldn't even Speak or look at kacey through an iPhone.

So we finally at the movies , finna watch a scary movie . Damn I thought when I was looking at ashaia ass . Shawty ass was looking good in them jeans . Not gone lie finna take her in the bath room right quick . Wait till everybody go inside the theater room .

Aye ashaia come here rite quick I said , she started walking my way real slow . Mane if she don't hurry her ass up . Wassup she said to me , let's go to the bathroom right quick I said . We headed to the bathroom I let her go in first before I went in .  I turned an looked at her .....

  I turned an looked at her

Ashaia

So we in the bathroom and he turned around to look at me in my face . Not gone lie a bitch started to look down and blush . He touch my face softly and made me look at him. Next thing you know he started to kiss me . Shit I kissed back he ended up deepen the kiss . He started feeling on me and I moaned a little .

Thinking to my self I know we not finna fuck in this bathroom. When we got whole bed at the house his momma gone teelee gone he'll even Kendall. Fuck this we finna take this shit back to the house. Let's just gone home I said , say less let's go kentrell said . Hold on we not gone let them know we finna leave I said . Nah they'll figure it out .

He started pulling me towards the exit , we get In the car and he starts the car we pulled off onto the road don't know what came over me . I fucked around and put my hands on his dick that bitch was big . Shit I'm a little scared now . But I ain't finna show him I'm scared 😂.  I slowly took his dick out his pants while he was driving .

He turns his head to look at me for a minute and turns his head back towards the road . I slowly leaned down and put my mouth on the tip of his dick . I slowly start to suck on it , his ass couldn't even focus on the road . I ended up giving him sloppy head . Until we got to the house . He nutted at least 4 or 5 times in my mouth . Head game strong asf.

We made it to the house and got out made it in the house and his lips crashed back on my lips . As we was kissing he was touching me and I was touching him . We started stripping each other on the couch ............

TBC , imma continue from the sex scene 😂😂